Tuesday, November 27, 2012

JUDGING A GENERATION OF WHIMPS

JUDGING A GENERATION OF WHIMPS

The connivence mart church, is producing dwarfed believers at an alarming rate. Consider my position as an advocate presenting those from the west to Father. When east meets west before the judgment seat, you will understand why there are so many levels in the kingdom. Outer darkness is just outside the door of the lowest level and it will be crowded with western baby boomers.

When I represent the eastern believer, I will share that he was starved for My word, but all he could get was a single page at a time. He memorized it and passed it on, knowing that prison was sure, if he got caught. When I represent the westerner, I will share, he had three entire bibles, in three different translations, two were in boxes to be donated and the more expensive one, on an a shelf. However none were ever read.

I will tell Father that the eastern believer, was baptized in water at night, in a cold dark lake to keep from being arrested. I will also tell Him, the westerner had a warm, well lit room, with a heated baptismal tank, but kept saying maybe next time.

I will inform Father that, the eastern believer walked for miles taking an obscure route several times a week to an 8 hour worship service, at an undisclosed location, but was betrayed by a neighbor, and arrested as a traitor. He will also learn that the westerner rode in an air conditioned vehicle, for fifteen minutes, to attend a one hour service but leaves early if the AC was not just right.

Two years later the eastern believer was executed for his faith and stands beside Me, to be presented to My Father. The westerner was overweight, and had high cholesterol he died in the ambulance and stands beside Me to be presented to My Father.

One of them never heard of a sinners prayer, he just heard about Me and followed Me closely and suffered great pain. The other said a sinners prayer and became a pain.
What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He came to the first and said, Son, go and work today in the vineyard. [29] And he answered, I will not; but afterward he changed his mind and went. [30] Then the man came to the second and said the same thing. And he replied, I will go, sir; but he did not go. [31] Which of the two did the will of the father? They replied, The first one. Jesus said to them, Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the harlots will get into the kingdom of heaven before you." Matthew 21:28-31 (AMP)

Now I ask you, if you were in My place, how would you judge yourself? Each of you is different, so do not compare yourself to your neighbor, but do as My Father does compare yourself to My word, and maybe you will consider doing more things, according to My word.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment