Wednesday, November 14, 2012

UNINTENDED RESULTS

UNINTENDED RESULTS

Son: I was there when you had your first swig of alcohol and I know you never intended to be where you are now.

Friend: I saw you when you took that first puff, and you I know you never intended to destroy your lungs.

Daughter; I watched you flirt with the guy in the office and I know you never intended it to go this far.

Beloved: When I saw you take that first dollar from the coworker's desk I am sure, you never intended to become a career thief.

40 years ago, sister, when you told that first little lie, you had no intention of ever ending up living a lie your whole life, not knowing truth from fiction.

The enemy of your soul fully intended, your unintentional results. Anyone who is addicted never intended to be. Anyone in prison never intended to be. Anyone divorced never intended to be. Anyone who is homeless and begging, never intended to be.

My word was intentionally written to prevent the unintentional results that always equal death. "My word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path." Psalm 119:105 (AMP) I know the principals, plans and traps of the enemy and the steps you must take to avoid them. Every trap is baited with pleasure, ease, or revenge. The good news is no matter how far down the trail you are, I am well able to save you.

If "you call on the Me, Who am to be praised, I will save you from your enemies. [5] For the waves of death may have enveloped you; and the torrents of destruction made you afraid. [6] Even if the cords of Sheol are entangling you; and you are encountering the snares of death. [7] In your distress if you call upon Me; and cry to Me, I will hear your voice from My temple; when your cry comes into My ears. [17] I will send from above, and take you; And draw you out of great waters. [18] I will deliver you from your strong enemy, from those who hate you, for they are too mighty for you. [20] I will bring you forth into a large place; and you will be delivered because I delight in you." 2 Samuel 22:4-7,17-18,20 (AMP)

It does not matter if the trap is completely closed as long as you are breathing, I am able to save you. Listen "I am able to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to My Father through Me, since I am always living to make petition to Him and intercede with Him and intervene for you." Hebrews 7:25 (AMP) My Father is not willing that any should perish, and if you truly repent "all whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me. I will most certainly not cast out, I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me." John 6:37 (AMP)

But first before you repent, let Me clarify this one very important thing, "without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to My Father. For whoever would come near to Him must believe that He exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him out." Hebrews 11:6 (AMP) With that being understood you can now begin to cry out and I will come and change the unintended result of all your decisions.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment