Thursday, November 22, 2012

HOW TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL

HOW TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL

Praying in My will is always the key to receiving answers. Take Israel for example, did you ever wonder why the whole world is focused on a piece of land the size of a small state like Delaware. No nation on earth receives so much attention. Yet this land produces no great amounts of oil or gold, or natural resources, that would cause such a stir. The answer is very simple, it's the only piece of property on the planet, hand picked by Me as a gift to My friend Abraham and the seed of his miracle child that I promised him.

Thats right, "I said unto Abram, after Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: [15] For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. [16] And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. [17] Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee." Genesis 13:14-17 (KJV)

The very fact that it was My choice makes it like no other piece of property on the planet. The enemy therefore wants to possess it, whether it has material value or not, the spirit of antichrist wants to destroy the land, as an act of revenge. Now more importantly, add to that, the recipients of My gift, the sons of Isaac and Jacob, numbered in millions, down this day and the revenge is ten times more hostile.

Jealous evil spirits, residing in the hearts of Hagar's offspring, are much more interested in killing the ones I gave it too, than they are of possessing their land. I promised the land to Sarah's kids, not Hagar's, so deal with it, that's just the way it is. I admit they are a stubborn people but they are still My blind people. That's right, because they refused to follow Me, I "blinded their eyes and hardened and benumbed their callous, degenerated hearts I has made their minds dull, to keep them from seeing with their eyes and understanding with their hearts and minds and repenting and turning to Me to heal them." John 12:40 (AMP)

Now don't get the wrong idea, My covenant with My friend still stands as strong as the day I said to Abraham; "I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: [3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse every anti-semitic that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:2-3 (KJV) If you have something bad to say about Israel, best you think twice before saying it. Every nation, and individual that does it, will be cursed.

So how do you pray for these blind people of mine, that are tormented with violence on all sides. Do I actually need to tell you what a blind person needs? Sight of course! But it's a two layered prayer, first pray for their sight to return and then pray for what they are to see. What I want them to see is My gentile church demonstrating kingdom living ... "so as to arouse Israel to see and feel what they forfeited and so to make them jealous." Romans 11:11 (AMP)

Right now I don't want them to see most of the western church "being that it's filled with anti-semitism, and all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:" Romans 1:29-31 (KJV) For the time being, My people are better off blind.

Now this will mess up you so called believers, that are
anti-semitic, the ... "blindness in part, is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles comes into being. And then I will open their eyes [26] And so all Israel, that remains, shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:" Romans 11:25-26 (KJV) But those who despised the Jewish race, will be damned.

Let Me make this perfectly clear, because the Jew rejected
My salvation plan, I blinded them and opened it up to you Gentiles. "Now if their stumbling (their lapse, their transgression) has so enriched the world at large, and if Israel''s failure means such riches for the Gentiles, think what an enrichment and greater advantage will follow their full reinstatement! Romans 11:12 (AMP) Those of you Gentiles who are already knit together with Jewish believers consider yourselves super blessed, cherish and guard your relationship, because you are the beginning of the formation of the one new man, My church that will usher in My return.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment