Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WELL ARE YOU GOING TO INVITE ME IN?

WELL ARE YOU GOING TO INVITE ME IN?

I love My creation and have a plan and a purpose for creating them. As your creator, I created you with free choice, and I honor that choice even when you choose wrong, it's still your choice. Wrong choices always lead down the road to death. In the beginning, I blessed Adam and Eve, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:28 (KJV)

With all that authority, still their real first choice was wrong and resulted in death to all living thing from then on. With this choice they unintentionally, handed dominion over to the enemy of their soul, making him the prince of the power of the air, and the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" Ephesians 2:2 (KJV) Because they handed dominion over to their enemy he has legal right do as he pleases with them and all their offspring. He delights in tormenting them, by robbing, killing and destroying them. He does this until I am invited back into the earth, to take up residence in the individual heart. I do not usurp the rights of man, but I long to be invited back into My creation.

"If he will only call upon Me, I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name. [16] With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation." Psalm 91:15,14,16 (KJV)

After you have invited Me into your heart, I wait for you to invite Me into other rooms that make up your daily life. I love it when you invite Me into your finance room, and you let Me run your books. Kingdom accountants drive worldly accountants crazy. In the kingdom we subtract to multiply. If you have one, I say, give it away and it will become two. Because "if you give, and it will be given back to you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, that's how I will cause men give into your account. For with the same measure that you give, it shall be given to you again." Luke 6:38 (KJV)

Invite Me into your marriage, invite Me into your kids lives, invite Me to go to work with you every day. You can even invite Me to work along with you, I have some great ideas. I would love to help you and "have people see your good works, which they shall behold, and glorify My Father, when your day comes." 1 Peter 2:12 (KJV) Multitudes invite Me into their heart, and that's the only invitation I get. It really hurts Me, to watch the enemy continue to torment their soul after I have taken up residence in their spirit. You must realize that, I enter each room in your life, by invitation only. By the way, if I am not in there, the enemy can bust right in, and wreak havoc.

Listen friend, I am your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1 (KJV) but only when I'm invited. Once you invite Me into a room, turn it over to Me, let Me run it and you just obey orders. If you fight Me, I will turn it back over to you. Now if you only give Me one room and the enemy has other rooms, don't expect the room to stay in order long. When I have all your rooms, you will find it easy. Whenever you "take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, you will find that, I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find a life of rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) in your mind, will and emotions, ie. your souls." Matthew 11:29 (AMP)

Oh there's one very important room, I need to mention, because I hardly ever get invited into it, the recreation room. The prince of the airwaves, has convinced most believers to lock that door. The things that are viewed, heard and done in there, can mess up every room in the house. When I occupy that room, then I can easily clean all the rest. Ok, I'm standing at your door, knocking: if you can hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in and dine with you, and you with me. Revelation 3:20 (KJV) *** Well are you going to invite Me in, or are you going to let the enemy have the run of your house and continue tormenting you?


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment