Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BREAK ALL THE RULES!!! NOW

BREAK ALL THE RULES!!! NOW

The harvest of souls is now yours for the taking. The multitudes in the valley of decision have decided. Now all you need to do is show them the way. Your intercession has reached My throne. I have sent forth My angelic hosts to tear down the strongholds on the outside. The roadblocks that prevented millions from deciding to follow Me. On the inside, I have caused great fear to grip the hearts of the ungodly. The blinders have been removed because of your many days of supplication. Now every door is opened to you for the gathering of the harvest. Just invite and they will come. ..."Go out into the highways and hedges and urge and constrain them to yield and come in, so that my house may be filled." Luke 14:23 (AMP)

Any prayer that is aligned with My heart will be answered, and the prayer for salvation of the lost, is at the top.  When you fast and pray in the time of harvest all the windows of heaven will open. Your prayers have broken the back of the strong man, now BREAK THE RULES and use My name freely and watch the response. On your job, in your school, on the air waves, in the market place, use My name, Jesus in the morning, Jesus at noon and Jesus when the sun goes down, and watch how I draw all men to Me. When it comes to using My name, be as politically incorrect as possible, break all the rules. The enemy has lied and threatened but I have been undermining his kingdom as you have been interceding. "And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe." Revelation 14:15 (KJV)

I am smashing the politically correct help Me smash it by breaking their rules, lift up My name everywhere you go. I am spitting out all the lukewarm, so if you remain politically correct any longer, I am spitting you out. The kingdom is at hand, the hungry and thirsty will now be filled. You have never seen an ingathering such as you are about to see now. It is the work of My Spirit and no one will stand in the way because ..."I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV) Even though deception will be very great, My truth will prevail. "All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me." John 6:37 (AMP)

Do not be afraid of being deceived, if you know Me you are the elect and you cannot be deceived, because the truth resides in you. This is not a time to hide but a time rush into the field to gather the harvest. Leave no stone unturned because there are sinners hiding and waiting for someone to bring them hope. Fear has gripped the whole world and fear is a good thing in the heart of a sinner, it is the lever that separates them from pleasure and false doctrine. Great revivals are started because "great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things. [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [13] And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) [15] Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. [16] There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one." Acts 5:11-16 (KJV)

I have answered your prayers now break the rules and reap a great harvest. "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." John 12:32 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment