Friday, January 27, 2012

FIGHTING FOR THE WRONG LIBERTY

FIGHTING FOR THE WRONG LIBERTY

You cherish your religious freedom yet this freedom has brought you into the bondage of a lukewarm state. You say you are free to worship, how you want, when you want, where you want and who you want. This does not even resemble kingdom worship. Who decides the how, when, and where in a kingdom? The king of course! This is the way it is in My kingdom; If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. Matthew 16:24 (AMP) This may seem harsh but it's the kings love language everyone understands, "it's My way or the deathway".

In reality, religious freedom is not what it sounds like. It sounds like people are saying, I am free to worship God day and night, non stop. But in reality it is, "I can stay home if I want to", "I will pray when I feel like it", "I don't have to praise if I don't feel like it". "No one can force me to be spiritual because I have freedom of religion". Your nation boasts about it's freedom of religion, and it has used that freedom to kick Me out of all government buildings, schools, and court houses. Now it has decided to expel Me from it's houses of worship by uniting two reprobate Men or women in evil matrimony.  The people have used their liberty as an opportunity to sin.  "ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." Galatians 5:13 (KJV)

The liberty I speak of is the freedom from slavery to sin. When the enemy wiggles his finger, My liberty allows you to thumb your nose at him. Kingdom liberty is not liberty to choose, but liberty to obey. "Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." Romans 6:18 (KJV) Those in prison for My names sake are far freer that those that are enslaved with religious freedom.  I set you free to allow you to switch sides, not to decide how little or how much you will serve Me.

You think your constitution is a protection for your false liberty, but your faith is misplaced, because a declaration on a piece of paper is powerless to set anyone free. The work I did on the cross is the only thing that gives anyone liberty. The declaration that I make over you, is all that can protect you. "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." Psalm 91:7 (KJV) The misunderstanding and the abuse of religious freedom, has now cost the loss of that liberty, but be of good cheer, because now real liberty will be cherished. A liberty that will cause a hatred of sin, and a longing to obey. Many will betray Me in order to retain politically correct liberty but those that know Me will gladly suffer persecution and even death to retain My liberty.

I must put it bluntly, your type of liberty tolerates and makes  room for other gods. "You shall have no other gods before or besides Me." Exodus 20:3 (AMP) Allow Me to be a little more detailed, "In all I have said to you take heed; do not mention the name of other gods, either in blessing or cursing; do not let such speech be heard from your mouth." Exodus 23:13 (AMP) I have heard those who say they know Me, give credit to other gods for what I do. Some say, "luck was with Me", I know the name of one spirit being whose name starts with luc. There are those that credit to the tree god, saying, "knock on wood" when they're protection came from Me. The god called, the force, is never with you, it's always against you. Those who know My liberty, call Me Jesus, and they are not ashamed of My name.

Do not cherish religious freedom, cherish the liberty that I have given to you, liberty to walk away from the slavery of sin and switch sides. "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: [9] (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [10] Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them . [15] See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, [16] Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:8-11,15-16 (KJV)

Enjoy your real liberty and those that know Me, know how, when, and where to worship; EVERYWHERE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! ..."the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:23-24 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment