Thursday, January 5, 2012

I AM GOD ALMIGHTY ... BUT I DON'T RUN EVERYTHING!!!

I AM GOD ALMIGHTY ... BUT I DON'T RUN EVERYTHING!!!

Oh I could if I wanted to and I did up until I created man. I created man so I could enjoy watching him run things using My power. I gave him, intelligence, a perfect body, and gave him power and authority over the whole earth and put everything at his disposal. I ... "created man in (My) own image... [28] ... (I) said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:27-28  

When man fell, he lost all his supernatural powers, but he was still commissioned to run everything, except without Me. Unregenerate man is still running everything on the planet with the help or hinderance of satan, depending how degenerate a person is. I told man, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44 (KJV)

Man still has authority but without real power to back it up. Authority without power, is as useless as a child demanding a world champion boxer to "get out of it's way". Unregenerate man receives a counterfeit power from the one who is bent on destroying all that I have created, prince of darkness. This counterfeit power comes through mammon. I specifically said, ..."You cannot serve God and mammon (riches, or anything in which you trust and on which you rely)." Luke 16:13 (AMP)

Mammon says, "the more you have, the more powerful you become". This causes greed to appear desirable and good and something to be sought after. Greed spawns Murder, rape, wars, weapons of mass destruction, sickness, disease, and death. They are all in the world because man decided he could run things without Me. He did not realize that without Me, he would be powerless and would have to settle for a counterfeit power based in greed. Even my children need to consider ... if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. [17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would." Galatians 5:15,17 (KJV)

Now maybe you can understand why I say, "COME NOW, you rich people, weep aloud and lament over the miseries (the woes) that are surely coming upon you. [2] Your abundant wealth has rotted and is ruined, and your many garments have become moth-eaten. [3] Your gold and silver are completely rusted through, and their rust will be testimony against you and it will devour your flesh as if it were fire. You have heaped together treasure for the last days. [4] But look! Here are the wages that you have withheld by fraud from the laborers who have reaped your fields, crying out for vengeance; and the cries of the harvesters have come to the ears of the Lord of hosts. [5] Here on earth you have abandoned yourselves to soft (prodigal) living and to the pleasures of self-indulgence and self-gratification. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. [6] You have condemned and have murdered the righteous ( man), while he offers no resistance to you." James 5:1-6 (AMP)

Now the good news, some of you have decided that you can't run things without Me and you want Me to empower you again. You have decided to let Me run things through you, so you can  see My kingdom come, and you can gain kingdom citizenship. You decided to take Me up on My offer to start over, and be born again. " I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (AMP)

I am willing to restore full authority with power, to all those who use it to build My kingdom. Even as man continues to destroy everything, running things without Me, I  will take great pleasure in showing you off, as you run things with Me. "For I delight in justice and forsake not My saints; they are preserved forever, but the offspring of the wicked in time shall be cut off." Psalm 37:28 (AMP)   When you fully trust Me, you will operate on full power, you will live above sickness, disease and poverty, renewing you strength every day, as you wait on Me. As they are failing on their way down, you will succeeding on your way up. Their wealth will be handed to you for the kingdom's sake. ... "the wealth of the sinner finds its way eventually into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up." Proverbs 13:22 (AMP)

Why not start subduing things once again, by running things My way and then I will say, "...Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Matthew 25:21 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment