Monday, January 23, 2012

OIL MAKES LIFE RUN SMOOTH

OIL MAKES LIFE RUN SMOOTH

Oil is a lubricant that reduces friction, lessening wear and therefore extending the life of an object. There is a spiritual oil that supernaturally flows from My kingdom to every citizen of the kingdom, temporarily residing on the earth. The oil of My Holy Spirit reduces friction resulting in less wear and tear on the human body, of the citizen of the kingdom. Stress can be reduced to zero when the soul of a man is completely immersed in My oil. Very few will enter into all five oil reservoirs to have zero stress. There is a complete stress free life under the oil.  "There remaineth therefore a (stress free) rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his (stress free) rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. [11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that (stress free) rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief." Hebrews 4:9-11 (KJV)

It's not difficult to find where this oil is, it is not hidden, it's where I spent My life on earth. There is a reservoir of oil around the poor, one around the broken hearted, one around the captive, one for the blind and last but not least one for the bruised. If you commit your life to following My steps they will always lead you to these same areas and when you touch them the oil will begin to flow over you. The oil of  "the Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised", Luke 4:18 (KJV)

Because of this anointing I lived a stress free life right up until a few hours before I took your sin upon Me. At that point I even took your stress on Me, so you would be able to enter into My rest, and I sweat great drops of blood, the ultimate sign of stress. If you will give your life to do the five things I came for, then My stress relieving oil, will cover you. My Father mixed in a healthy dose of joy oil, along with the power oil to take the pain out of work.

 Here are the side benefits for those who do these five things to rebuild broken lives, "(I) appoint unto them that mourn  (weep over the lost) in Zion , ... beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that (I) might be glorified. [4] And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. [5] And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. [6] But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord : men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves." Isaiah 61:3-6 (KJV)

This is the activity of the kingdom, you are becoming the answer to My prayer, THY KINGDOM COME. "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 (KJV) This is why there is so much oil connected to it. What did you expect to see when My kingdom entered earth's atmosphere? If the king came on a donkey, did you think My kingdom would come any differently. All My people are burden barres, lifting the load of the oppressed. Instead of praying memorized words, you can now become the physical answer to that prayer. 

When you are in the middle of these five activities, stand up and look around, because you are standing in the middle of the kingdom. "Whenever you go into a town and they receive and accept and welcome you, eat what is set before you; [9] And heal the sick in it and say to them, The kingdom of God has come close to you." Luke 10:8-9 (AMP). If you are doing these things then the kingdom is already coming to your city.  It is high time you realized that, you are to usher in My kingdom and then I will return to set up My throne, and you will rule and reign with Me.

"If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. [15] For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. [16] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. [17] If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them." John 13:14-17 (KJV) There is no further need for you to ask Me to relieve your stress, just follow Me to the oil.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment