Tuesday, January 31, 2012

THE DIVINE WRECKING BALL

THE DIVINE WRECKING BALL

There are two types of walls, walls that protect you and walls that imprison you.  The enemy builds one, I build the other. However I am the only one with a wrecking ball. It may shock you to know, I will use the wrecking ball to knock down the wall I built, if a nation or individual insists on walking in disobedience. Following your fleshly desires will summon the wrecking ball, and things that you had once overcome will rush back in and overwhelm you. I will ... "be a sanctuary a sacred and indestructible asylum to those who reverently fear and trust in (Me); but (I will) be a Stone of stumbling and a Rock of offense to both the houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. [15] And many among them shall stumble thereon; and they shall fall and be broken, and be snared and taken. [16] Bind up the testimony, seal the law and the teaching among my ... disciples. [17] (Say this in your heart)  I will wait for the Lord, Who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob; and I will look for and hope in Him." Isaiah 8:14-17 (AMP)

All those who determine to follow Me are leaders, they also have the full attention of hell's leadership, with orders to shoot on sight. ..."satan has asked excessively that all of you be given up to him out of the power and keeping of God, that he might sift all of you like grain, [32] But I have prayed... for you ..., that your own faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren." Luke 22:31-32 (AMP)

 I implore you do not yield to your flesh as if it were some light thing that I should understand. After I knocked down your prison walls, I built walls of protection around you because the enemy was furious. If you play with sin in My name, thinking My grace will cover you, My wrecking ball is ready to be released on the wall I built. ... "when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through dry arid places in search of rest, but it does not find any. [44] Then it says, I will go back to my house from which I came out. And when it arrives, it finds (no wall of protection) the place unoccupied, swept, put in order, and decorated. (with fleshly ornaments) [45] Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and make their home there. And the last condition of that man becomes worse than the first...."Matthew 12:43-45 (AMP) 

Once you have been set free, stay as close to Me as possible because the enemy hates the fact that you escaped his grasp and tripled his efforts to recapture you. He is waiting for you to once again, play with his devices, thinking you will always have My protection, no matter what you do. ...  "God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. [7] Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. [8] Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. [9] But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?" Galatians 4:6-9 (KJV)

 PLAYING WITH SIN  takes you outside the walls of My protection and direct disobedience REMOVES MY WALLS OF PROTECTION ALTOGETHER  !!!  "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: [19] While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. [20] For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. [21] For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it , to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. [22] But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire." 2 Peter 2:14,19-22
Don't invite My wrecking ball!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment