Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CAN I HELP IT IF I AM HOLY?

CAN I HELP IT IF I AM HOLY?

I am that I am, and I cannot help the fact that I am holy, and I cannot lie, or the fact that sin is instantly destroyed when it comes in close proximity to My manifest presence. No more than you can help the fact that you cannot comprehend eternity having no beginning. You seem to handle the no end ok but the no beginning is a faith must. Take My word for it, nobody created Me. IN THE beginning (I) (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 (AMP) In the beginning I already was, so it wasn't the beginning of Me, but the beginning of everything that exists. You will start to understand eternity when you receive your eternal body, until then just use your faith.

Once man sinned there was no way I could come near to him without destroying him. As much as I love him, My holiness would incinerate him, just by looking at Me. ..."You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live."  Exodus 33:20 (AMP) Because of My holiness I could not come to you and because of your sin you could not come to Me. There was a sin barrier keeping us apart. So heaven's government had a plan already in place. A perfect lamb would be sacrificed, My only son, ..."the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world." Revelation 13:8 (AMP)

He was to go down to earth and be born a man so at the appointed time, he would have sinless blood to shed. Being that His blood was sinless everywhere it flowed, I could go without My holiness destroying everyone. (I) ..." put forward before the eyes of all as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received through faith. ... [26] It was to demonstrate and prove at the present time (in the now season) that He Himself is righteous and that He justifies and accepts as righteous him who has true faith in Jesus". Romans 3:25-26 (AMP) His blood was sprinkled on the mercy seat and it flowed on earth, cleansing the sin of every man, woman and child that desired to regain contact with Me. The second anyone accepts that blood cleansing, I can be joined to them, because their sin barrier is broken and they become eternally alive, and able to understand spiritual things.

I love you more than you could ever love Me, do you think for a moment I want to kill you? nothing could be further from the truth. (I) ... "so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that (I) even gave up (My) only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life." John 3:16 (AMP)  Don't you understand that I (your creator) am torn between My heart and My holiness?

You have wondered why I have withheld My judgment, when you would have wiped entire cities of the map. It's because I love My creation and My love holds back My holiness which constantly demands justice. Eventually My love gives in to My holiness and justice is served. "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." Genesis 6:3 (KJV)

Let me remind you what I showed John, here it is in his own words, "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:11-15 (KJV)

Oh how I love all My creation I am ... "not slack concerning (My) promise, as some men count slackness; but (am) longsuffering to everyone, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9 (KJV) Please go share My love with everyone before their sinful nature comes in contact with My holiness. Tell them about the blood cleansing that's available to them. Their time is almost up and I know what My holy wrath will do.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment