Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MEN AND SUPERMEN ... I USE THEM EVERY DAY!

MEN AND SUPERMEN ... I USE THEM EVERY DAY!

Billions of prayer requests are uttered everyday. Most go down, because they are prayed to other gods. Many start upward, but the fuel of faith soon runs out, and they fall to the ground before ever touching heaven. Many are blocked because they come from disobedient people.  "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination."Proverbs 28:9 (KJV) However a few million an hour actually get through to the throne room. ..."And the angel said to him, Your prayers and your generous gifts to the poor have come up as a sacrifice to God and have been remembered by Him." Acts 10:4 (AMP) and did you know that..."The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available dynamic in its working." James 5:16 (AMP)

When the request is received we have two major ways of answering. Naturally and supernaturally. Both involve you and Me working together. I want to teach you about the natural answered prayer. When you accept My invitation to follow Me, you automatically become a prayer answering tool. You have chosen to lay down your life, as I did for you. The more yielded you become to Me, the more you will hear people say, "you are an answer to prayer". You have no idea how accurate, that statement is. You will often find yourself changing direction for unknown reasons, talking to people you don't know, and being involved in situations you have no connection with. This is what I refer to as, led by the Spirit. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Romans 8:14 (KJV)

We get requests every second, "father we need food". I taught people to pray, "Give us day by day our daily bread." Luke 11:3 (KJV) Our preferred way to answer this is to make you the answer to that prayer. I supernaturally lead you to the person that prayed that prayer. I place in you grasp the necessary things, money, groceries, or gift certificates to meet that request. We prefer this method because it gives you an opportunity to grow and build up eternal rewards at the same time.

Soon you will be doing some very strange things. Totally out of character, things that cause you to say, "I don't know why I am doing this but ..." now I am going tell you why. My Spirit is using millions of believers to answer millions of prayers. You thought you were just being nice, but if you are a kingdom person, you were an answer to a faith powered prayer from somewhere. Did you know sometimes you are the answer to dead peoples prayers. "I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, [4] Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. " Psalm 89:3-4 (KJV)

Just because a person dies and comes home to Me, does not mean I throw out their prayer request. Many prayers are not answered during the lifetime of the one who prayed it. Almost all deathbed prayers are answered after death. True-fully, there are really no dead people in My kingdom, everyone is alive, just in a different state of being. You on earth are dying, and those you call dead are alive for evermore. "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"  1 Corinthians 15:55 (AMP)

As the end approaches you will find yourself doing unplanned things everyday, prayers will have more faith power, because all other options will have been removed. As My church is purified you will become the answer to many more peoples prayers. Money, goods, services, and messages, will flow through your hands and lips, as I direct you to the widow, orphan and the needy that have sought Me, in desperate faith.

Many times, when a human is not available, I will commission an angel to make himself visible as a superman in disguise, and he will be the answer to the prayer. So please  "Do not forget or neglect or refuse to extend hospitality to strangers in the brotherhood--being friendly, cordial, and gracious, sharing the comforts of your home and doing your part generously, for through it some have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2 (AMP)

It is very important for you to wait on Me every morning, present you schedule to Me, so I can rearrange it according to My purpose. I need you to be the answer to somebodies prayer today.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment