Saturday, January 28, 2012

A PARTY OF ONE ... THE PITY PARTY

A PARTY OF ONE ... THE PITY PARTY

The root cause of self-pity is pride. The mindset, that you don't deserve the negative things that are or have happened to you. If you choose this mindset, then you will be of all men most miserable. A person that is steeped in self pity has no friends, because of the gloom and despair that emanates the very pours of their being. "He who covers and forgives an offense seeks love, but he who repeats or harps on a matter separates even close friends." Proverbs 17:9 (AMP)

Self pity glorifies the king of darkness, by testifying how successful he has been at ruining their life. For the kingdom person, all things are for your benefit. Praising Me in all things, reverses the negative activity in your life. However if you have enjoyed a pity party for years, it's like stopping a freight train, because it takes time to truly repent and change your whining language, into praise. "Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my sad countenance, and my God." Psalm 43:5 (AMP)

You can take every negative and turn it positive, by waiting on Me and seeking My reason for allowing it and then take My answer and reverse it. Here is how it works; in the final analysis, when all of life is judged the question will be, "who did you worship?" But this will be determined by every tiny negative and positive that comes in your life. With each incident the question is silently asked, "who will you worship". The question is answered by your words and deeds.

One who glorifies the enemy sounds like this; "it's just my luck..." "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," Romans 1:21-22 (KJV) The one who glorifies Me says, "my God has something better for me. He has never failed me yet". It's your choice, You can say, It's just my luck, and finish it with, God will fail me! or my God never fails me. The first statement invites demon forces to pounce on the situation and seal the negative deal. The second statement commissions the angels into your situation, to make sure things are reversed.

To be truthful, the king of darkness, most likely does not even know you exist, for he is not omnipresent. Pride has fostered the idea, you are so high up the ladder, that the devil himself would leave his throne to attack you. He knows that, left to yourself you will self destruct with your words, because of the sin nature. Most of the time, your words are simply creating an atmosphere for negative to happen. "For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced." Matthew 12:37 (AMP)

Tons of negative invitations, pour out of negative believers mouths every day. Invitations to poverty, with "we can't afford, we better cut back". Invitations to sickness, "I am coming down with something, it's going around I'm next, my mother had cancer, it runs in the family". Then the all inclusive invitation, "anything that can go wrong will go wrong", inviting trouble of all kinds to your party. Hour after hour, It's too cold, it's too hot, it's too far, it's to hard, it's to high, deep, long, short, fat, skinny. What they are really saying is, "please don't spoil my pity party with an answer". Here is a simple solution stop sending out invitations, "He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from troubles." Proverbs 21:23 (AMP)

Here is the universal rule, for all mankind set from the beginning: ... "According to your faith be it unto you." Matthew 9:29 (KJV) I have multitudes of unbelieving believers, they have faith for salvation and sickness, salvation and poverty, salvation and trouble of every sort. They are saved by the skin of their teeth. "If the work which any person has built on this (salvation) Foundation any product of his efforts whatever survives this test, he will get his reward. [15] But if any person''s work is burned up under the test, he will suffer the loss of it all, losing his reward, though he himself will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire." 1 Corinthians 3:14-15 (AMP) The lifelong pity party will finally end with the person, escaping hell, but entering the kingdom with nothing.

Here is the final statement that reverses the negative, and shuts down the pity party; ... "let come on me what will . [15] Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: ... [16] He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him." Job 13:13,15-16 (KJV) You might as well cancel it down no one will be there but you.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment