Sunday, January 1, 2012

WHEN REVELATION STRIKES ... IT'S ALL OVER

WHEN REVELATION STRIKES ... IT'S ALL OVER

You can love someone with all your heart, and cry, and beg and plead for them to do whats right, but until they have their own revelation nothing will change. I have commissioned you to warn them and to pray for them to prevent them from using ignorance as an excuse. However My Spirit must interact with their soul in a supernatural encounter the same way I did with you. No amount of scare tactics, brow beating, bible thumping, groundings, imprisonment will influence the soul to live righteous. The reason, it's not possible, because ..."the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)

A sin nature means, sin is natural and therefore in the persons eyes, there is no need to change. Remember nothing is wrong, until a higher authority says it is wrong. "...For without the law sin was dead. [9] For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died." Romans 7:8-9 (KJV).  ..."For the real function of the Law is to make men recognize and be conscious of sin not mere perception, but an acquaintance with sin which works toward repentance, faith, and holy character." Romans 3:20 (AMP)

The law and your preaching, pleading, crying, begging, doing everything right makes them aware that there is a wrong and right, but to those who are in darkness, it stands as only your opinion. This is where intercession comes in. When you begin to intercede on someone's behalf, because I am not willing that any should perish, I am quick to move in and begin My revelation work. After years of work, teaching, spanking, grounding, agonizing, correcting, sharing, staying awake nights, suddenly you hear the sweetest words in the world, "can I go to church with you" indicating I have been doing My supernatural revelation work.

Why don't I let Paul tell you in his own words how My revelation power works; "... I not only locked up many of the faithful saints (holy ones) in prison by virtue of authority received from the chief priests, but when they were being condemned to death, I cast my vote against them. [11] And frequently I punished them in all the synagogues to make them blaspheme; and in my bitter fury against them, I harassed (troubled, molested, persecuted) and pursued them even to foreign cities. [12] Thus engaged I proceeded to Damascus with the authority and orders of the chief priests, [13] When on the road at midday, O king, I saw a light from heaven surpassing the brightness of the sun, flashing about me and those who were traveling with me. [14] And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice in the Hebrew tongue saying to me, Saul, Saul, why do you continue to persecute Me to harass and trouble and molest Me? It is dangerous and turns out badly for you to keep kicking against the goads to keep offering vain and perilous resistance. [15] And I said, Who are You, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus, Whom you are persecuting. [16] But arise and stand upon your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, that I might appoint you to serve as My minister and to bear witness both to what you have seen of Me and to that in which I will appear to you, [17] Choosing you out selecting you for Myself and delivering you from among this Jewish people and the Gentiles to whom I am sending you-- [18] To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me." Acts 26:10-18 (AMP)

When revelation strikes it's all over. Revelation simply means, the eyes of the inner man saw! As a result, a new creature was born and the old creature started dying. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17
Don't go by what you see with your natural eyes. There may yet be cursing, fighting, drunken stupors, some getting high, some arrests, maybe some jail time, or some hospital time, but if you will just stand in faith and wait till revelation strikes, I will save them. Remember I am ..."not slack concerning (My) promise, as some men count slackness; but (I am) long-suffering (toward you), not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment