Thursday, January 12, 2012

HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF THE WORLD NEWS

HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF THE WORLD NEWS

You cannot trust the news but you need the news to stay on top of everything and even ahead of everything. Think carefully, I am the all knowing God and I desire to have steady communication with you. Because I am omnipresent there is nothing on the planet that I am not aware of. Not a single act or action. So why not get your news from Me. I filter out all unnecessary news that does not edify or is irrelevant and truth is My name. If I say it will happen there will be no question. "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. [24] But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, [25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. [26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory." Mark 13:23-26 (KJV)

You will always know what is necessary to know, and you will never be caught by surprise. If you are a kingdom person then you will always know whatever is necessary to stay on the cutting edge of your calling. You will always supernaturally be at the right place at the right time and for My purposes. People are telling you to, buy gold, don't buy gold, stock up, everything will return to normal, keep investing, sell, don't sell, and they are all spiritually blind. They have no knowledge of My kingdom, My holiness, My purposes, My judgments, My mercy, nor do they believe I am even relevant. I love you and I will want to tell you the truth about what to do and when to do it. But if you insist on listen to the blind guides you do the opposite sealing your doom. "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

You can never fail if you are in Me, because I can never fail.  How can I have failure inside of Me and still be God? I desire that My people be ahead of the ungodly in every way, and I have made a way for you to shine. "As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. [18] Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar. [19] And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king. [20] And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm." Daniel 1:17-20 (KJV)

It is always My desire to display My power to show Myself strong in My people. Separating yourself to Me will make this happen. When I can speak with you as friend to friend, I  share everything with you and you are way out in front of everyone. "I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him." John 15:15 (AMP)

When will you die? I know the very minute. How will you die? How know exactly. Where will you die? Again I know precisely. Who holds your life in his hands? So why would you not want to believe the ungodly who have the ultimate agenda of the antichrist to manipulate you with fear and false hope. Get alone with Me and learn from Me and I will guide you into all truth. "Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [30] For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne." Matthew 11:29-30 (AMP)

To sum everything up, nothing happens unless I allow it, and everything happens according to My word. Nothing is outside My knowledge and sight. I can stop and start anything at My will. I can reverse or speed up anything including the universe. If you don't want to believe it just keep getting your information from the blind, but remember the ditch is ahead of you. My children always win!!!
"As to what remains (Paul said) henceforth there is laid up for me the victor''s crown of righteousness for being right with God and doing right, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me and recompense me on that great day--and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved and yearned for and welcomed His appearing (His return)." 2 Timothy 4:8 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment