Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HOW TO LIVE IN THE BUBBLE OF BLESSING

HOW TO LIVE IN THE BUBBLE OF BLESSING

I am a covenant keeping God it is My nature to keep a covenant, because I cannot lie. You, on the other hand have trouble keeping a covenant, any more than a few months. Let Me tell you how covenant works. A covenant is an eternal pledge made by two parties, promising to carry out the things written or spoken in an agreement. The covenant I have with mankind is, that if you will do absolutely everything My way, there will be in continual blessing.

All human beings started out under a covenant of continual blessing, the tree covenant. The agreement was so simple, refrain from eating from one single tree and you will never experience anything evil. But because of Eve's and Adam's choice to break the covenant, all their descendants now start out under a curse. Your starting position has changed, but not My basic covenant, "do things My way and live under a continual blessing". Do things your way and remain under the curse. Since the beginning I have never broken My covenant, but man has never been able to keep his part.

If you want to live in a bubble of joy, peace and rest wherever you find yourself on planet earth, enter into My covenant and keep it. A covenant to do everything exactly as I say, to the letter, do it with the same attitude that I have about everything. It does not matter about your IQ, your gifts, your talents, your age, your physical status, your financial status, every covenant keeper will live in the bubble.

"This is the agreement (testament, covenant) that I will set up and conclude with them after those days, says the Lord: I will imprint My laws upon their hearts, and I will inscribe them on their minds (on their inmost thoughts and understanding), [17] He then goes on to say, And their sins and their lawbreaking I will remember no more. [18] Now where there is absolute remission (forgiveness and cancellation of the penalty) of these sins and lawbreaking, there is no longer any offering made to atone for sin. [19] Therefore, brethren, since we have full freedom and confidence to enter into the Holy of Holies by the power and virtue in the blood of Jesus, [21] And since we have such a great and wonderful and noble Priest Who rules over the house of God, [22] Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscience and our bodies cleansed with pure water. [23] So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word." Hebrews 10:16-19,21-23 (AMP)

However you must realize that you cannot keep the covenant without continual intimate contact Me. It's only by My power working in you that you will have what it takes to keep it.  ..."for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5 (KJV)  If you fear, you have broken covenant, if you lie, you have broken covenant, if you covet, or do your own thing that pleases you, you have broken covenant. Lust, un-forgiveness, or anything done outside of love, breaks the covenant. Now, do you understand why you need Me to keep up your part of the covenant. "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. [11] These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." John 15:10-11 (KJV)

The bubble of protection bursts every single day that you enter into fear. Joy, peace and rest flee immediately, the very second fear is allowed in. "But the just shall live by faith ... and if (anyone) draws back and shrinks in fear, My soul has no delight or pleasure in him." Hebrews 10:38 (AMP) You say, I can't help but be afraid. May I ask, how many hours a day do you spend alone with Me, to develop a relationship that will dispel all fear. Only abiding in Me will do it. If you say, I cannot spend that kind of time, then you cannot be 100% in the bubble. Everyone can do it because I will make a way, but their heart is not willing.

The starting point is being born again, but that is only the starting point, from there on you must surrender to the covenant, and you only receive blessing according to your willingness to surrender to My Spirit. I am ... "able to do exceeding abundantly above all that (you) ask or think, according to the power that worketh in (you)... Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)  To the degree you surrender, to that exact same degree you are able to live in the bubble of blessing with Me. Up until you take your last breath, the offer stands to enter into covenant with Me, and live in the bubble of, joy, peace and rest.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment