Friday, January 20, 2012

THE (f-word) IN MY TEMPLE ?----- NO WAY !!!!!!

THE (f-word) IN MY TEMPLE ?----- NO WAY !!!!!!

All across the land I am hearing the language of unclean spirits coming from my church. There are many physical and audible signs that reveal, My people are not waiting on Me. The words that come out of your mouth give you away. If an unclean spirit still resides in you from time to time unclean language will come out of your mouth. Do not confuse My church with a building, you are My temple. "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" 1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV)

Everyone before conversion is demon oppressed in some manner by demon spirits residing in their soul man. When you opened the door of your heart to Me, I came in, and your spirit man was made alive, but your soul man remained in it's carnal state, with all kinds of fleshly habits, attitudes and language. As you wait on Me your spirit begins to expand from feeding on My word. As your spirit man strengthens he begins to evict evil spirits, after years of residence in your soul.

I did not say, possessed, possession takes place when too many demons are allowed to reside in the emotions and mind. Due to the shear fact of numbers, they gain enough power to overtake the will of a man, woman or child, causing them to be possessed. "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. [44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. [45] Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation." Matthew 12:43-45 (KJV)

Swept and garnished means, the soul was empty and void of My Spirits activity. Remember I live in your spirit but I work your soul. I only work the hours that you wait on Me. By the way, when you fast, you allow Me to work full time on your soul man and you are able see great progress, in a short time. Some times I will begin to build some purity in your mind, only to have you watch an (R) rated movie a few hours later, and tear it all down again.  Because of your ignorance, day after day I build a little and day after day you tear it down, with the stuff you watch, the music and jokes you listen to, and the things you think about. ... "how can light have fellowship with darkness? [15] What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial the devil? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 (AMP)

If you listen to music that glorifies sin in anyway, it tears down My work in you. For example, if you spend an hour with Me, My spirit may use that hour cleaning up your mind of sexual lust, and then in a few minutes, you can tear it all down enjoying one song that glorifies sex. "Does a fountain send forth simultaneously from the same opening fresh water and bitter? [12] Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine figs? Neither can a salt spring furnish fresh water." James 3:11-12 (AMP) Neither can I build My kingdom in you, while you tear it down.

Some evil spirits are so settled down that they are hard to evict, so My Spirit needs to work full time for a while. This gives your spirit man enough power to evict them from yourself and others. Remember when the dad came to Me all upset saying, "Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. [16] And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him."  (I rebuked the disciples for their lack of faith, but then I added)  [21] ... But this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:15-16,21 (KJV)

Sometimes, when a believer becomes upset or angry, their language shocks other believers, as well as themselves. These are times when an evil spirit grabs momentary control of their will, and fires a word or phrase of his own, into the person's sentence. Many times you will hear the person say, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." That's true they didn't, but the unclean spirit did. Times of anger, frustration, fear or panic always reveal what's inside the believer. "If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain." James 1:26 (KJV)

If your tongue is always under control then I am strong in you. Because "the human tongue can be tamed by no man. It is a restless (undisciplined, irreconcilable) evil, full of deadly poison." James 3:8 (AMP) If your constant prayer is  "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord," Psalm 19:14 (KJV) I will show you what must go out of your life. I will start with your enemy worship and praise music, then move to what you watch and finally what you meditate on.

Let Me clean your house and My temple, then let Me build My house, without you constantly tearing it down. Throw out the CDs, Videos, and DVDs that do not glorify Me. Clean out your, IPod, and iPad, clean the filthy pictures from you hard drive, and your cell phones. Tear down the posters from your walls, burn the magazines hidden in your closet.
"So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God). [6] It is on account of these very sins that the holy anger of God is ever coming upon the sons of disobedience (those who are obstinately opposed to the divine will), [7] Among whom you also once walked, when you were living in and addicted to such practices. [8] But now put away and rid yourselves completely of all these things: anger, rage, bad feeling toward others, curses and slander, and foulmouthed abuse and shameful utterances from your lips!" Colossians 3:5-8 (AMP)

If you don't do this, you should stop praying, "Lord make me pure". In these last days it is a must that you clean house, if you don't, eventually you will become demon possessed. If you will clean the outside, I will clean the inside, and "your speech (will) be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, (and) ye (will) know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6 (KJV)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment