Thursday, January 19, 2012

LEGALISM AND (R) WILL NEVER BE PART OF MY KINGDOM

LEGALISM AND (R) WILL NEVER BE PART OF MY KINGDOM

I hate legalism, it was the legalistic crowd that put Me to death on the cross. Legalism drives people away from My out stretched arms. I fulfilled the law, and introduced My grace. Legalism has nothing to do with purity and holiness. The law cannot wash away your sin, only My blood can! All who place others under the law, also place themselves under the law, and are required to keep the law, in order to enter the kingdom. They will never enter! "Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?" John 7:19 (KJV)

However My grace never lessened My holiness, at any time. My kingdom is always the same and never adjusts to the times of planet earth. Just because you are living in the 21st century doesn't lessen My requirements for a pure mind. The moment My Spirit starts to convict someone about what they are watching, thinking or doing, some ungodly or totally carnal Christian says, "don't get legalistic, God wants you to enjoy life". "When the (Holy Spirit) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: [9] Of sin, because they believe not on me; [10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;" John 16:8-10 (KJV) How foolish and misguided that person is. They will be judged severely for misrepresenting Me, and being a stumbling block to a new believer.
 
If you are entertained by the things I hate, you are headed away from the kingdom, not toward it. Come to your spiritual senses, ask yourself, WHO RATED WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING?   The world right? People with corrupt minds, from the same arena that allows two men to marry! "The very same people who, ... "changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. [24] Wherefore (I) also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves".  The same world that loves sin and says I don't exist! The same world that I once destroyed by water, and will again destroy by fire. These are the people who you are rating what you are determining to watch. Romans 1:23-24 (KJV)

Do you seriously think, that these same people are capable of recommending what is pure, and right for a redeemed person, desiring to enter the kingdom. If you truly want to abide in Me and My word to abide in you, to the point where you can ask any thing, and My father will give it to you, then I must be your entertainment. "Delight yourself also ... (Me), and (I) will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart." Psalm 37:4 (AMP)      In My kingdom there is no PG13, R, or X, or XXX, ratings.
 In the one and only kingdom theater, all you will hear is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY night and day.

This is the entertainment and main delight of the kingdom, and this is what John saw when I let him peek in;
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him ; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. [9] And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, [10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, [11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Revelation 4:8-11 (KJV)

Entertainment and delight are synonymous in kingdom language. Do you want to know why My people are struggling with unclean thoughts, can't pay their bills, claim big faith with little results, and have habits they can't break? Look what they delight in. If it isn't rated (G-GODLY) don't watch it, think it, or say it. Then you will begin to see Me clearly, for I said "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8 (KJV)  Entertain and, ..."delight thyself in (Me) ; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it ." Isaiah 58:14 (KJV)

It's not legalism it's Kingdom!
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment