Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE PRICE OF LOVE IS ON THE EDGE OF BROKE

THE PRICE OF LOVE IS ON THE EDGE OF BROKE

I set the perfect example and all that claim to be a follower of Me will follow that example. Remember this kingdom motto LOVE IS ALWAYS SHOWS ACTION.
For (I) so loved the world, that (I) gave (My) only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (KJV)  If your have and your brother or sister has not and you do not give to relieve their suffering you are not mine. If (you) any man have this world's goods (resources for sustaining life) and see (your) brother and fellow believer in need, yet close (your) heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in (you)? [18] Little children, (do) not love merely in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity). 1 John 3:17-18 (AMP)

Giving for a tax write off is not the giving I am referring to, it's the giving that keeps you on the edge of broke that I call love. You say, but how can I afford to give and give and give? Because you are giving out of My resources when you are responding to My love. Notice I said the edge of broke, but never broke because you are on the threshold of My abundance.

If you say you love someone, and claim to have My love, then your attitude must be one of giving. You will always live on the edge of broke, meeting the needs of those I send into your life. What life sustaining need do you know of, is it coming into mind every few hours? that's the one you are expected to meet. That's the one you are closing your heart to. That's where the wrong decision will cause My love to depart from you. It's the forgiveness principle. As you forgive I forgive, as you give I give, as you treat I treat. If you hold back, I hold back, if you hesitate, I hesitate. You are following Me, but at the same time I am following you.

Love will eventually move from an action to a person. When you are consumed by My love and controlled by My love then you become love, just like Me, because "(I am) love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in ( Me), and (I) in him".1 John 4:16 (KJV) How can you be sure that you have been born again, where's the proof? Let Me answer that question for you! "No man has at any time yet seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us! [13] By this WE COME TO KNOW (perceive, recognize, and understand) that we abide (live and remain) in Him and He in us: because He has given (imparted) to us of His Holy Spirit." 1 John 4:12-13 (AMP)

Now, if you want to remain in Me and want Me to remain in you, go meet the need of the person that keeps coming to mind and you will start moving ahead in the kingdom again. All the things that are seeming to be at a standstill will begin to flow again. It's your move!!!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment