Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ARE YOU STILL WEARING FIG LEAVES

ARE YOU STILL WEARING FIG LEAVES

Holiness is a state of being and in not achievable through any act of the human race. Teaching holiness is as useless as teaching a baby how to grow. Holiness belongs to Me and Me alone. ..."There is none righteous, no, not one: [11] There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. [12] They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Romans 3:10-12 (KJV) Light exists because I declared it and it finds it source in Me and will exist until I shut it off. Holiness is My nature and therefore can never be shutoff unless I die, which cannot happen because I am also life as well as it's source. I never age, wear out, tire, or decrease or decay in any fashion. I fill all space and am outside of time, therefore holiness is eternal.  But you have no holiness and without it "no man shall see the Lord:" Hebrews 12:14 (KJV)

For you to be able to explain holiness, you must be able to explain Me. What you call holiness, is a joke in the kingdom. Holiness has nothing to do with how you look, dress, or act. If that were so, then you need to dress like Me, wear your hair like Me, and act like Me, in order to be holy.
I said to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion. [16] ... (My) gift is not a question of human will and human effort, but of (My) mercy. It depends not on one's own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on (My) having mercy on him." Romans 9:15-16 (AMP)  These actions are all human traits dependent on individual character. How you dress depends on  character. How you talk depends on your character. How you treat others depends on your character. I never wore clothes, never eat, sleep, drink, breath oxygen, go to the bathroom, or have any sexual desires. Do you still want to try to be like Me?

Originally Adam and Eve did not need clothes because they were created holy, and were covered in My glory and possessed My holiness. They had nothing to do with their holiness any more than a baby has to do with being born. They were clothed in My glory and were created holy in My holiness. "the man and his wife were both naked and were not embarrassed or ashamed in each other''s presence."  Genesis 2:25 (AMP)  They were only holy because I made them holy, when they sinned they lost their clothing. My holiness was withdrawn and they were no longer holy. From that time on they were forced to come up with their own counterfeit clothing and holiness, starting with fig leaves. "the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves apron like girdles." Genesis 3:7 (AMP)

Sin removed their glory clothes. Before you are born again you are naked and need to cover yourself with whatever you can find to make you feel secure. ... "not a creature exists that is concealed from (My) sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless ... (Before My eyes)" Hebrews 4:13 (AMP) The most common counterfeit clothing is good works, but some even go so far as to completely cover all skin with modern day fabric, thinking this will be equal to holiness and glory clothes. People from the time of Adam have been searching for clothes to cover up with. Merchants have made billions selling fake clothing to frantic naked humans trying to cover up and feel secure.

Neither works, fabric nor fig leaves will ever equal glory clothes. I made a new outfit for you to wear while you walk the earth, and there are no copies available. Only originals,  made out of blood because "without the shedding of blood there is neither release from sin and its guilt nor the remission of the due and merited punishment for sins."  Hebrews 9:22 (AMP)   In order for Me to clothe you with this blood garment, you must discard all your other clothing because (you) "are all as an unclean thing , and all your righteousnesses are as filthy rags;" ... Isaiah 64:6 (KJV)  The new blood covering will not fit over any other garment. That blood is My blood that I shed for you, and it will not cover self-righteousness.

You are only holy because I declare you holy, when I see your blood garment. "It is evident that no person is justified (declared righteous and brought into right standing with (Me)) through the Law, for the Scripture says, The man in right standing with (Me), the just, the righteous, shall live by and out of faith and he who through and by faith is declared righteous and in right standing with (Me) shall live." Galatians 3:11 (AMP)  My glory is the able to return as your character begins to change into My character.

Now we get to your part. The habits and lifestyle you developed while wearing your old clothes, became part of your nature and did not just disappear with your new blood clothes. You must allow Me to daily change your character to Mine in order for My glory to return. You must "be renewed in the spirit of your mind; [24] And put on the new man, which after (Me) is created in righteousness and true holiness." Ephesians 4:23-24 (KJV) This is totally volunteer on your part, but it will determine how much of My glory will be returned to you.

The more glory, the more power, the more power the more authority. When you have great authority you can change nations and effect the world, starting with your own family. Sad to say, many are still hiding behind religious trees trying to fig leaves together. As soon as you have enough glory, go show them your new outfit and offer one to them, many are tired of sewing and will gladly take what you offer. I want you to, "Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) (tell them I have a new outfit that will cover their nakedness, and it's free) to every creature of the whole human race." Mark 16:15 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment