Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

The kingdom clock and calendar are perfect in calibration. The galaxies are in step with them, and when believers set their lives by them, they quickly rise to the top, because they are always in the right place at the right time. You will often here a kingdom timed person using phrases like; " he told me he is never there at that hour, but he just happened too stop back and He picked up the phone and I got the contract." I was the reason he stopped back, I arranged a divine appointment. Remember that day when you were 16, satan had arranged your death. It was My angel that prevented you from stepping on the gas peddle, when the light turned green. What you didn't know was, I had a lifetime mission for you to fulfill. "TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1 (AMP)

Once a kingdom citizen fully aligns himself to My clock, he moves to the side of everyday favor. You will soon see a clear trail of divine encounters and appointments, connected to My hand. The "if it had not been for" and the, "if it had not been for", and the, "if it had not been for", will all be connected together, forming a divine trail that causes  even the heathen to admit supernatural intervention. I know the right place for you to walk, at the right time, in order for you to meet your next appointment with destiny. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

I give you just the right words to say, at precisely the right moment, to change someone else's destiny. You are part of the covenant I made withe Abraham. "I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you with abundant increase of favors and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing dispensing good to others. [3] And I will bless those who bless you who confer prosperity or happiness upon you and curse him who curses or uses insolent language toward you; in you will all the families and kindred of the earth be blessed and by you they will bless themselves." Genesis 12:2-3 (AMP)

If you fully understand that you are on earth for one purpose, too establish My kingdom, it will be easy to surrender to the kingdom clock. At this point you must disregard your quartz watch and hold no hour more sacred than another. Every moment is special because I ordained it. Boredom and 'time killing' are never experienced again. It suddenly begins to dawn on you that you are on assignment, with a mission to establish part of My kingdom on earth, and My time table is your lifetime schedule and daily planner. "The steps of a good man are directed and established by (Me) when He delights in his way and He busies Himself with his every step. [24] Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for (I will) grasp his hand in support and uphold him." Psalm 37:23-24 (AMP)

When you totally surrender to Me, the last thing surrendered is your time, ALL OF IT. Not an hour here and an hour there, but every single minute. It the time when you are in full, 100% recognition that "You were bought with a price purchased with a preciousness and paid for by (Me); then do not yield yourselves up to become in your own estimation slaves to men but consider yourselves (My) slaves..."            1 Corinthians 7:23 (AMP) This is when you really start living the kingdom life, a life that may lead you to the garbage dumps of the planet or the palaces of kings, and you really have no preference, because all you desire is to please the king.

Make up your mind and set you life to run by My time clock, and when your time is up, it will be a glorious experience. You can joyfully say, "I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith. [8] As to what remains henceforth there is laid up for me the victor''s crown of righteousness for being right with God and doing right, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me and recompense me on that great day--and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved and yearned for and welcomed His appearing (His return)." 2 Timothy 4:7-8 (AMP)

Start every day with this prayer, "Father My time is yours I have no plans above yours, I give you permission to every step I take today". Then you will be a kingdom person on assignment, just leave the rest to Me. Remember you must do it everyday because each day is yours to surrender.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment