Wednesday, February 8, 2012

YOUR WILLPOWER IS NO MATCH FOR THE ENEMY

YOUR WILLPOWER IS NO MATCH FOR THE ENEMY

The temptations of the last day are far stronger than the willpower of man. Willpower depends on too many variables, anyone of which can be the weak link that causes the defeat of willpower. Physical and emotional fatigue often crack willpower's fortress. Emotional ties to another person, even of strong moral character themselves, can be the saw that cuts though the determination of willpower. The suddenness of surprise, catching you in an off guard moment when you were minding your own business, even doing the work of the kingdom. Sickness, boredom, relaxation, wrong timing, wrong crowd, financial stress, and addiction are a few of the variables that weaken willpower. My Spirit is never overcome by temptation because ..."God is incapable of being tempted by what is evil and He Himself tempts no one." James 1:13 (AMP)

The more you determine not to do something the more you set yourself up to doing it, because of the power of concentration. You will always be drawn to the thing you concentrate on. Your, I will not, is always focused on something and can eventually consume your whole thought process. The bottom line is, it becomes your battle with the unseen and you will loose every time, because of the many variables. I am no longer part of the equation, and you are doing your own thing, operating in the flesh. "Are you so foolish and so senseless and so silly? Having begun your new life spiritually with the Holy Spirit, are you now reaching perfection by dependence on the flesh?" Galatians 3:3 (AMP)

It took My supernatural power to save you, and it's going to take the supernatural power of My Spirit to keep you. I am the only one who ... "is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy," Jude 1:24 (KJV) Change your proclamation from I will never, to I will always keep my mind stayed on Him who saved me and brought me out of a horrible pit. I said, "(I) will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind both its inclination and its character is stayed on (Me), because he commits himself to (Me), leans on (Me), and hopes confidently in (Me). [4] So trust in (Me) (commit yourself to (Me), lean on (Me), hope confidently in (Me) forever; for (I AM the) everlasting Rock the Rock of Ages." Isaiah 26:3-4 (AMP)

From now on if you will ..."attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. [21] Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. [22] For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. [25] Let your eyes look right on with fixed purpose, and let your gaze be straight before you. [26] Consider well the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established and ordered aright. [27] Turn not aside to the right hand or to the left; remove your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:20-22,25-27 (AMP) you will find that the stress of using willpower to overcome present temptation is gone.

From the moment you are born again, you must always "Lean on, trust in, and be confident in (Me) with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. [6] In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge (Me), and (I) will direct and make straight and plain your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP) because your fleshly willpower is no match for the enemy.

Always remember, (you) "are not wrestling with flesh and blood contending only with physical opponents, but against the despotisms, against the powers, against the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere." Ephesians 6:12 (AMP) I can handle them you can't. You just abide in Me and use your willpower to determine to keep your focus and trust on Me, and you will win every battle.

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have perfect peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted! For I have overcome the world. I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you." John 16:33 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment