Saturday, February 25, 2012

WILL YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY SO I CAN WORK?

WILL YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY SO I CAN WORK?

Did you know that you saw ten people yesterday that were absolutely desperate and needed a touch from Me? One's marriage is on the rocks and one was undergoing chemotherapy. The reason that waitress, never smiled, was because she's scared to death and considering an abortion. Did you know that guy in front of you, the one who said he can't stand teenagers, is crying inside and would give anything to win his sons love again? Of course you didn't know it, they were all wearing masks.  But are you aware, that My presence makes them take their masks off?

I need to reach these broken ones but you keep stopping Me. I have placed within you the power to change the atmosphere around you wherever you walk, but you refuse to take risks. You are so preoccupied with your tasks, that your losing sight of your purpose. When I left earth I told you to ... "go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. [8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:7-8 (KJV This was never a suggestion, it is a standing command.

You are filled with My power but all your attention is turned inward and My power is stopped. Fear and worry of what your are going to eat, and how you are going to survive, and what people think of you, puts all your focus on you and your situation. I already told you to "seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Think back for a moment; each time you go to the store, you are concentrating on what you are going to buy, not on who is in the store that might be planning to commit suicide. Nor are you prepared  to meet someone that is taking prescription drugs and doing everything they can, to prevent a nervous breakdown.  Your schedule is so packed full of you and your projects that I can't even show you My broken people, badly needing My touch.

My presence is trying to manifest itself through you every day yet you will not let Me out. You have only one purpose in the earth and that's to introduce My Spirit into every situation you come across. No other purpose, none at all. You can do many other things like get married, stay single, raise a family, teach school, and even feed the hungry, but the sinful world  also does that, so that is not your purpose. You may choose to do any of these things, but your purpose still remains the same, carry My presence through ever door you enter and invade the rooms with the atmosphere of heaven. It's just like I told Moses, "My presence shall go with thee , and I will give thee rest."  Exodus 33:14 (KJV)

The absence of My manifest presence makes people question what you say. Before you share the good news, do a miracle or two to get their attention and stop any arguments. Take a lesson from Peter and John because "when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; (paid attention) and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. [14] And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it." (couldn't argue)  Acts 4:13-14 (KJV)

Did you see the key in what they experienced, "they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Me". You cannot release My presence if you watch TV all night or stay on the computer for hours and hours, because you will be too carnally minded. In order to have the boldness to release My presence, you need to be spiritually minded by focusing on Me and your purpose all the time. It's no big deal to heal the sick, but it's a very big deal to keep you focused on Me and your purpose, especially in America where the focus of millions is on flesh and self.

If you are born again and Spirit filled My presence is always in you, the problem is getting it out of you so the atmosphere around you changes. BOLDNESS IS THE ISSUE! Look at "Paul and Barnabas, (they) stayed on for a long time (building relationships), speaking freely and fearlessly and boldly in the Lord, (they) continued to bear testimony to the Word of His grace, granting signs and wonders  performed by their hands." Acts 14:3 (AMP)  They backed up what they said with the miraculous, introducing the atmosphere of heaven which breaks into revival.

The level of your boldness determines wether you remain a spiritual dwarfed introvert or a miracle working extravert. Spiritual introverts are boring, lifeless,  wallflowers. You can work next to them for years and never see a miracle or even feel My presence. Their light is hidden and salt has lost it's savor. Men trample over their testimony every day, like they were just one of the boys. "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men." Matthew 5:13 (KJV)

OK let Me sum it up this way; WITHOUT BOLDNESS your influence is zip, nada, nonexistent. Without spending time alone with Me, your boldness will be either misguided foolishness or nonexistent. At all times you must keep "Looking unto (Me) the author and finisher of your faith; (It was because of) the joy that was set before (Me, that I) endured the cross, despised the shame, and (am now) sitting down at the right hand of the throne of God. [3] (In order for you to have this kind of boldness you must) consider (Me, the one) that endured the contradiction of sinners, or you be wearied and faint in your minds.(introverted) " Hebrews 12:2-3

Start today differently, refocus on Me and your purpose of consciously carrying My presence into all your meetings and dealings. Tonight instead of the TV or computer just try talking to Me, then instead of you being in My way of reaching  those I died for, YOU WILL BE, THE WAY I REACH THEM!!!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment