Sunday, February 26, 2012

YOU BETTER GET SERIOUS ... TIME IS RUNNING OUT

YOU BETTER GET SERIOUS ... TIME IS RUNNING OUT

My glory shall soon finish covering the earth because I have thousands of radical youth that are in love with Me, already positioned in the darkest parts of the earth. I have thousands more in training in America, practicing miracles on sinners, then leading them into the Kingdom. China has more radical  believers than America by ten times. The majority of South Korea is already kingdom living. I have sold out young people evangelizing North Korea as we speak. Covert operations have been going on in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Iran, for years.

These young people have ears to hear and the took Me serious when I said: "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. [2] For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. [3] And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising." Isaiah 60:1-3 (KJV)

There is no place on earth that I am not working, I told you that the "gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" Matthew 24:14 (KJV) and when it happens, it will happen very quickly, the trumpet sounds and your time is up.  "I will send My angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together My elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Matthew 24:31 (KJV)

I do not need to wait for the written word to be translated into every language. This generation speaks the Rhema word and My Spirit gives them what ever tongue and language necessary to fulfill My purpose. I shocked the world once with tongues and I am going to do it again. Tribes all over the planet will again say, "And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, [10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. [12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? (They) ... marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? (Kids with passports from America, China, and seemingly every nation on earth") Acts 2:8-12,7 (KJV)

You are foolish if you listen to the enemies nightly news casts. Your enemy bombards you with lying propaganda, lies, lies, and more lies. He boasts that he is winning, that christians are in the minority and outdated, I warn you to turn hells nightly news propaganda off, it is negatively  effecting your vision. I am not only winning, I have won, your just listening to the wrong news. I am filling stadiums all over the world and even in atheist controlled America. Church buildings seating ten thousand  and more, fill up every week to praise My name. I am gathering crowds of over a million at a time in Africa. I have millions in Asia that love Me.

Foolish critical pastors, out of jealousy, are joining hells newscasters and are putting down the large gatherings. Oh, they sound so spiritual, skillfully  criticizing, by using the letter of the law out of context, but it's  only because they are not leading these movements themselves. I know their hearts and they would change places in a second if they could, they are pharisees, that's why I don't use them. Remember when John started to get out of line and criticized other believers that were not part of our group.  He said to Me, "Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. [39] (But I told him), Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. [40] For he that is not against us is on our part. Mark 9:38-40 (KJV)

Some of the very pastors and evangelists that once gave prophecy, that in the end times I will fill stadiums with thousands of praising believers are ignorantly criticizing the same full stadiums they spoke of. These critical shepherds will die circling in the wilderness murmuring and criticizing up to the day they become buzzard food. Their spiritual bones will dry up while the youth take My glory and spread it over the whole earth. History is about to repeat itself in a big way. "The men whom Moses sent to search the land, who returned and made all the congregation grumble and complain against him by bringing back a slanderous report of the land, [37] Even those men who brought the evil report of the land died by a plague before the Lord. [38] But Joshua son of Nun and Caleb son of Jephunneh, who were among the men who went to search the land, lived still.

I am letting you know now, if you don't get serious about dying to self and begin changing the atmosphere around you by transporting My glory, I will bypass you. It will be such a shame, after hearing, and talking about it for years, to never have the joy of experiencing it. All I can say is, you better get with the program fast, because My glory is rapidly filling the earth. Spiritual momentum is at an all-time high and thousands are being saved every hour around the globe. If your eyes are not lifted above yourself and your own, and you are not excited about taking My presence and My glory to your neighbor in darkness, I am talking directly to you. "You know the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is your salvation nearer than when you believed." Romans 13:11 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment