Sunday, February 19, 2012

THE YEAR OF REAPING VS NEGATIVE FAITH

THE YEAR OF REAPING VS NEGATIVE FAITH

Much of the world sees this year as the year the world will end and their negative faith will bring much doom and gloom. Wrong believing will produce reverse blessing and deep despair. Saved or unsaved you will get what you believe and confess ... According to your faith be it unto you." Matthew 9:29 (KJV) When millions of people believe and predict and confess doom, the force of that negative faith will cause catastrophic events to take place. Demonic forces are rallied and empowered by negative faith. They are anxious to destroy and the doom faith not only opens the door but empowers them do according to the negative believers confession.Do not fear, the physical world can not end, until I say so. However the havoc that this negative belief will wreak on the planet in horrendous. 

Now for the kingdom news, remember the enemy always looses, because he cannot get outside My realm of authority. So when he is empowered by his people, I enjoy showing off My power in My people. When the world says, there's no work, my people have work, there's money, My people have money, construction has stopped, My people are still building. They say no one will survive $5 a gallon gasoline, by my people just keep gassing up. "I led (My people) forty years in the wilderness;  (their) clothes did not wear out, and their sandals did not wear off (their) feet." Deuteronomy 29:5 (AMP)

Now here is the best part, because of this kingdom exsemption from doom and gloom, many will be drawn to the kingdom to investigate My Glory and be saved in the process. Remember My ways and you will experience the above and not beneath this year. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (KJV) when the world sees what positive faith in My word does,  ..."I will provoke (them) to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger (them). [20] But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me." Romans 10:19-20 (KJV)

I am talking about you who are sold out to Me, and have put your hand to the plow and refuse to look back. You who have repented and are trusting and relying on My power of supernatural provision in a year when all are crying doom and despair. This is the year of plenty for the citizens of the kingdom, use it to bless and rescue the multitudes yet in the valley of decision.  "the good news (the Gospel) must first be preached to all nations." Mark 13:10 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment