Saturday, February 18, 2012

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ... JUST DO IT!

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ... JUST DO IT!

I don't need to explain or give you a reason for everything. I invited you to follow Me, I never said where I was going or when I would arrive. I shared the pros and cons of following Me, but not route you would take or ETA. Let me ask you, Do you know the value of one single soul?...  a man is "profited nothing, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:26 (KJV)

Think of it in light of eternity, where value is placed on longevity. If you have a million dollars cash in a suitcase and a $1000.00 diamond, which is worth more today? You say that's a no brainer; right? Suppose tonight they both go through a two thousand degree fire, in the morning which is worth more? It's still a not brained, but the answer is the opposite. Because the diamond outlasted the cash, the values switched places in a single hour. However, you do not know that the house is going to burn down tonight, so until that happens the diamond is worth much less.  But now, because I know the end from the beginning, I can assure you that the earth will one day be a cinder. I can also assure you that your soul is eternal, lasting much longer the even a diamond in a fire. Secondly the world has no more purpose or value when your body goes back to dust and your soul enters the spirit realm and awaits judgment. ... "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)

Now that you get the idea of the value of a soul; I ask you, what lengths would I go to, to save just one soul? You know the answer to that question, "No one has greater love no one has shown stronger affection than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends." John 15:13 (AMP) Did you ever wonder why you are living, working, or attending where you are right now? Now I want to clear up a mystery for you; many times I will lead you take a different route home, or have you move to another neighborhood, or city, or state or even country, at times I may have you laid off, have you promoted or transferred. There will be times you will feel like a pawn on a chess board, but always keep in mind pawns are always placed on a square for the kings sake. Here is the answer to this seeming nomad lifestyle, I am setting you up to meet one soul and change their destiny from hell to heaven.

You say, "all of that for one soul? "Think value, My friend think kingdom value! If you were carnal, or unsaved and became a millionaire because you made the same moves everyone would be seeking your advice on how to be successful, but in the kingdom you would be a looser and a fool and no one would seek to know your secret of failure. I have explained that one soul has more value than all the gold in the world, both mined and still in the ground, even at $2000 an ounce. More valuable than the planet itself and if I moved you a thousand times and only one soul was saved, it would be the smartest moves you ever made.

You thought it was for money or to better your circumstances, never, I can always better your circumstance in the worst of conditions. Sometimes I may relocate you to a ghetto or even a dump,  and you will be scoffed at as irresponsible, but you must always ignore the ignorant, when you are working for Me.  Do you remember when "It was necessary for (Me) to go through Samaria. [5] And in doing so, (I) arrived at a Samaritan town called Sychar, near the tract of land that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. [7] Presently, when a woman of Samaria came along to draw water, (I) said to her, Give Me a drink--John 4:4-5,7 (AMP) That one soul equalled a whole town! I was walking and it was 40 miles out of My way.

So the next time I say, "follow Me" just do it, OK?
Later on you will hear the fearful people saying, "boy I wish God would use me like that!"   Just to let you know,  if they would stop asking carnal questions and just follow Me I would use the too. Questions like, "why Lord?" or "can we afford to do this?" or "what will our friends think?" or "how will I explain this to my parents?" or how about this one "how will we live?" These questions prove that they have no clue, who it was that said, FOLLOW ME!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment