Tuesday, February 21, 2012

UNLIKELY CHOICES

UNLIKELY CHOICES

I always make the most unlikely choices. I am the Rose of Sharon but I also enjoy being the thorn in the side. I am the thorn in the side of the qualified that are lined up with all their wisdom, talent, intellect, and abilities to carry out My will. I am an irritating thorn because, "not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : [27] But (I) have chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and (I) have chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised,  (I have) chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] ( I do this deliberately so) That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:26-29 (KJV)

This is not an absolute but as a rule, this is the way I operate. The principle here is to make it obvious that you can't there fore it must be Me. If the religious leaders eliminate the divorcee, guess who I am going to choose. If we were choosing up teams to play foot ball, I would mess up everybody's mind. The fans would boo everyone of My choices. All the hot shot highly paid pros, standing proudly in front, showing Me their multimillion dollar contracts would be baffled beyond belief as My first pick is the water boy.

What irritates everyone is crushed egos, and hurt pride. The better you are at something the less likely you are to be on My team. Now here is the exception, if you completely surrender your talent to Me, I mean completely give it up and refuse to use it. Then if I choose to give it back to you, it is transformed from a talent to a gift. I use gifts and reject talents. Talents are part of the natural flesh of man, even atheists have talent, people in the cults and deep in darkness are very talented but not gifted in the kingdom sense.

A kingdom gift, is Holy Spirit inspired and the humility that one shows by surrendering it and refusing to use it, is the ingredient I need to transform it from talent to a Holy Spirit gift. Pride filled flesh based talent, is strange fire. Remember when Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, and put incense on it, and offered strange and unholy fire before Me, as I had not commanded them. [2] And there came forth fire from before (Me) and killed them, and they died before (Me). [3] Then Moses said to Aaron, This is what the Lord meant when He said, I and My will, not their own will be acknowledged as hallowed by those who come near Me, and before all the people I will be honored. And Aaron said nothing (about his two dead sons).

This is the reason churches that preach all the right things have no power. They pack their platforms with flesh, totally ignoring a persons inner condition. Pride and egos are boldly displayed as if it were a talent show at a local gospel theater. I don't want talent, I want glory and the two can never mix because "no flesh should (or will) glory in (My) presence. 1 Corinthians 1:29 (KJV) A person should never have to tell the congregation to focus on Me, that should be a given, because of the anointing that rests on the gifts. Never mistake the self anointing of enthusiasm for My Holy Spirit's anointing. If lives are not changed forever then it was flesh.

The rule is, If they don't walk with Me in private, then I will not anoint them in public. ... "when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." Matthew 6:6 (KJV) Shepherds this is a warning; Do not try to make exception to this rule! No matter how good the artist you have standing, back stage, ready to preform and draw crowds, Put them on your disqualified list, because that's where I have them. Paul could hold an audience spell bound if he wanted to, but I could not use him until he was able to say, "my language and my message (are) not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they (are) in demonstration of the Holy Spirit and power a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them," 1 Corinthians 2:4 (AMP)

If the religious leaders overlook you because you are not qualified, raise your hand and I will pick you and send you to the secret place for My personal training. If you are talented in any way humbly give your talent to Me and I will make it a Holy Spirit gift and return it to you, and all the glory will be Mine and you will be a kingdom builder. "Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to people, things and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits." Romans 12:16 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment