Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS OF TOTAL SURRENDER

CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS OF TOTAL SURRENDER Please never commit to following Me and then proceed to do it your way, it results in total disaster. It is the highest form of pride. Every employer on earth will fire you within hours, if you start telling him how you are going to work for him and what he is expected to do for you. Yet multitudes in the western culture are of the opinion that they are blessing Me with their presence. They feel they are doing Me a favor, by taking out one hour a day, from their busy schedule for Me. Their attitude is, I should be grateful!  "When they knew and recognized (Me) as God, they did not honor and glorify (Me) as God or give (Me) thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations and their senseless minds were darkened. [22] Claiming to be wise, they became fools professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves". Romans 1:21-22 (AMP) These people deliberate for weeks, months, and even years before deciding wether to accept eternal life or go to hell. When they finally make a decision it's usually on their terms and they have problems from day one. Let Me rearrange the western thinking with this one simple statement, YOU NEED ME, I DON'T NEED YOU! Never implant the thought that I am a needy God, in the heart of a would be convert. I love you, I want you, I enjoy you, I made a way for you, but I never ever needed you, and will never need you. I am totally self sufficient and I am, was and always will be a totally self sufficient God. I could completely destroy your planet and never have a need. I love planet earth but it is only a tiny speck in all my creation and I certainly don't need it. Are you getting the feeling that I hate pride?  I set myself ... "against the proud (the insolent, the overbearing, the disdainful, the presumptuous, the boastful)--and (I) oppose, frustrate, and defeat them, but (I) give grace (favor, blessing) to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5 (AMP) Now if you come to Me on My terms it's a whole different story. For those who are broken and humble and have nothing but time for Me, this is what I do for them; The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him who revere and worship Him with awe and each of them He delivers.(you have a permanent body guard)  [8] O taste and see that the Lord our God is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him. [9] O fear the Lord, you His saints revere and worship Him! For there is no want (your bills are paid) to those who truly revere and worship Him with godly fear.  [10] The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord by right of their need and on the authority of His Word, none of them shall lack any beneficial thing. (every need is met) [11] Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you to revere and worshipfully fear the Lord. [12] What man is he who desires life and longs for many days, that he may see good? (you live longer) [13] Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. [14] Depart from evil and do good; seek, inquire for, and crave peace and pursue (go after) it! [15] The eyes of the Lord are toward the uncompromisingly righteous and His ears are open to their cry. (I listen closely to you)  [16] The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. [17] When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles. (I get you out of trouble)  [18] The Lord is close to those who are of a broken heart and saves such as are crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent. [19] Many evils confront the consistently righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. (I get you out of all your troubles even when you do something stupid) [22] The Lord redeems the lives of His servants, and none of those who take refuge and trust in Him shall be condemned or held guilty. (I guarantee you eternal life) " Psalm 34:7-19,22 (AMP) If I hurt your pride, that was My intention, because only the humble are going to enter heaven. ... "Have you never read in the Scriptures: The very Stone which the builders rejected and threw away has become the Cornerstone; this is the Lord''s doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? [43] I tell you, for this reason the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a (humble) people who will produce the fruits of it. [44] And whoever falls on this Stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom It falls will be crushed to powder and It will winnow him, scattering him like dust. Matthew 21:42-44 (AMP) If you are struggling in your attempt to follow Me, please for your sake and your children's sake do things My way and enjoy walk and end up in the kingdom! Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/ Best regards Jim Hammerle Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment