Thursday, February 9, 2012

THE ELECTION WHERE ONLY ONE VOTE COUNTS

THE ELECTION WHERE ONLY ONE VOTE COUNTS

In your world an election means that a number of people voted and the person or project that got the most votes won. It does not necessarily speak of qualifications, or ability, only that a majority of the votes cast were a certain person. Many times it only means the person of the lessor evil was picked.

Things are different in My kingdom, where there can be a million votes cast and only one counted. It will actually be millions of votes  and only one counted. Your thinking I am going to say, My vote. Your are partially right. When you understand kingdom, you will discover that the millions are one new man  "By abolishing in (My) own crucified flesh the enmity caused by the Law with its decrees and ordinances which (I) annulled; that (I) from the two, might create in Myself one new man, one new quality of humanity out of the two, so making peace. [16] And (I) "designed to reconcile to God both Jew and Gentile, united in a single body by means of His cross, thereby killing the mutual enmity and bringing the feud to an end." Ephesians 2:15-16 (AMP)

In the kingdom everyone votes the same , not because they have to, but because in order to get into the kingdom you must have already decided as I did, "not what I will, not what I desire, but as You will and desire." Matthew 26:39 (AMP) I do not have an ego problem, it's just that I am never wrong, and I am perfect in all My ways. Therefore any vote that is different than Mine is imperfect and cannot be part of a perfect kingdom. Sin is the only thing that keeps you from being perfect and it does not exist in the kingdom. Therefore in your perfection your vote and the million plus others will be as Mine, perfect.

Everyone in the kingdom still retains their own identity, yet their spirits are all, in perfect unity with My Spirit, to perform the perfect will of My Father. "For if (you) have become one with (Me) by sharing a death like (Mine), (you) shall also be one with (Me) in sharing (My) resurrection by a new life lived for God. [6] (You) know that (your) old (unrenewed) self was nailed to the cross with (Me) in order that (your) body which is the instrument of sin might be made ineffective and inactive for evil, that (you) might no longer be the slaves of sin." Romans 6:5-6 (AMP)

When you arrive here you will be known as you were known  on earth yet without sin, and everyone will be as one as I and My Father are one. Then the you, the collective bride, being one, will be united with Me, the groom, to become eternally one with the Godhead. "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:9 (KJV)

Thus there is only one vote in the kingdom our vote because we are truly one with My Father and there is at last no division among any. "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: [11] For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1:10-11 (KJV)

My prayer will finally be answered:
"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." John 17:21 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment