Friday, February 3, 2012

WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT YOU, OR THE MISSION?

WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT YOU, OR THE MISSION?

When you look at all that I went through to provide a way of escape for you, and when you realize how much I love you, you would naturally think, you are the most important. Well My child, your not. No, it's the mission. "I warn everyone among you not to estimate and think of himself more highly than he ought not to have an exaggerated opinion of his own importance, but to rate his ability with sober judgment, each according to the degree of faith apportioned by God to him."  Romans 12:3 (AMP)

Everything in creation revolves around My will. If you line up with My will, your in, if not, your out. It's as simple as that. Your ask, where is the love in that? It's all love, and nothing but love. "Jesus answered, If a person really loves Me, he will keep My word obey My teaching; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him." John 14:23 (AMP)

In the parable of the talents, I gave three servants opportunity to fulfill a mission of investing. The first two did well. I asked the third and he tried to blame Me for his laziness. My response will answers what is more important.
..."take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. [30] And throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth." Matthew 25:28,30 (AMP)

Of course it's about the mission, it's always been about the kingdom. If anyone insists on doing his own thing, he or she will have no part in the kingdom. Remember when ..."Uzzah put out his hand to the ark of God and took hold of it, for the oxen stumbled and shook it. [7] And (My) anger was kindled against Uzzah; and (I) smote him there for touching the ark, and he died there by the ark of God. 2 Samuel 6:6-7 (AMP) I gave strict instructions during the mission, do not touch that ark. "put the poles through the rings on the ark''s sides, by which to carry it. [15] The poles shall remain in the rings of the ark; they shall not be removed from it that the ark be not touched". Exodus 25:14-15 (AMP)

It wasn't just the touching of the ark. It was the end result of a complete disregard for My careful instructions on how the ark was to be carried. "The poles shall remain in the rings of the ark; they shall not be removed from it that the ark be not touched". Exodus 25:15 (AMP)    I am not like human leadership, who makes laws to manipulate the masses to benefit themselves. All My laws have kingdom purpose and are for the benefit of the people and the kingdom. I know the power of My holiness and touching it will kill anyone. Man knows the power of high voltage electricity, so they fence in transformer banks to keep people from touching it. No matter how innocent you may be, touch it and your are dead.

Remember the mission I had for the early church, everyone was to have all things common. This couple would have polluted the mission. So I had to take them out.  "But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart that you should lie to and attempt to deceive the Holy Spirit, ... How could you have the heart to do such a deed? You have not simply lied to men playing false and showing yourself utterly deceitful but to God. [5] Upon hearing these words, Ananias fell down and died. ... [7] Now after an interval of about three hours his wife came in, not having learned of what had happened. ... instantly she fell down at his feet and died; and the young men entering found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.   Acts 5:3-5,7-8,10 (AMP)

Here is the bigger picture, I am almighty God, you are My human creation, you ignored the first and only, "do not  touch" sign. You were warned the consequences would be instant death. "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". Genesis 2:17 (KJV)  You ate and you died. My love for you made a way for you to come back to life. A way that cost My Son his life. If you think you can ignore My "do not touch" signs a second time, you are a fool. The kingdom is not about you, it's  about Me having a people that love Me enough, to trust Me and do everything My way. GRACE! GRACE! you cry, Don't be foolish!  You are misinterpreting grace. Grace has only to do with time. Instead of instant death for disregarding My laws, you now have time to repent. It may be 30 seconds or a year but it is limited to time. It's not always mans death that ends the grace period.

WARNING: When My Spirit stops convicting you, KNOW THIS; you have run out of grace, and you are dead. You can no longer repent, because you have justified your sin, and see nothing to repent of.  "...it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, [5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, [6] If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame". Hebrews 6:4-6 (KJV)   Millions live in adultery and commit sexual sins for years, and have ignored My Spirits conviction so long that now "There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness." Proverbs 30:12 (KJV)

I have washed away your original sin, the one that you were born into, passed down from Adam. I have given you power to live above it's grasp. But if you do not stop sinning after that, you are choosing enter back into sin and trample under foot, the holy blood on My Son, My grace does not cover you. Here is a kingdom rule: ... "if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the full, personal knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they again become entangled in them and are overcome, their last condition is worse for them than the first. [21] For never to have obtained a full, personal knowledge of the way of righteousness would have been better for them than, having obtained such knowledge, to turn back from the holy commandment which was verbally delivered to them. [22] There has befallen them the thing spoken of in the true proverb, The dog turns back to his own vomit, and, The sow is washed only to wallow again in the mire." 2 Peter 2:20-22 (AMP)

Let Me sum it all up with these questions: "What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial the devil? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? [16] What agreement can there be between a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. [17] So, come out from among unbelievers, and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not any unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor, [18] And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:15-18 (AMP)

I love you with an everlasting love, now love Me back with obedience.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment