Wednesday, February 15, 2012

YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

You foolishly fear night and day, that if you are not doing things just right, that I will stop loving you. Your little flesh mind cannot comprehend what My Father and I did in order to bring you back to us. Everything in the realms of of glory, from the gates of pearl to the very center throne was completely disrupted. There has never in all of eternity been such a disruption. Not even when the great one second war took place and heaven lost a third of it's inhabitants.

That was a great shaking and it lasted less than a second. I did not even need to get involved in that war, I just watched and "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18 (KJV) Your wildest imagination cannot possibly envision what it looks like to come in direct rebellion against My Father. Satan, a being ten thousand times more powerful that any thing on earth, so powerful that "the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not presume to bring an abusive condemnation against him, but simply said, The Lord rebuke you!"  Jude 1:9 (AMP) Yet that moment without the slightest effort, a burst of  superpower radiated from My Father's throne and satan and all the angels under his authority, never knew what hit them. They were hurled out of the realms of glory at the speed of light, crashing to the atmosphere of earth.

You probably know by now that My Father and I are one and have been for eternity. Yet because of you we chose to totally disrupt heaven and separate for 33 years.  Heaven laid aside one third of it's government, authority, and power to come and bring you back. The pain and suffering I bore was nothing compared to the separation. You cannot understand that even in My best moments on earth, it was a million miles from what it's like, being united with My Father. My worst moment in all eternity is when He actually had to forsake Me, because of your sin. There never has been, nor ever will be a suffering as great as that. The day that God turned His back as it were on Himself. The government of all creation was split up voluntarily to bring you back into relationship. I promise you and want you to be absolutely ... "persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate (you) from the love of (My Father), which is in (Me) ..." Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)

My Father and I, along with The Holy Spirit hate sin, so that's why I destroyed it's power over you, and even then,
if any man sin, (you still have Me as) an advocate with (My) Father, (because I am) Jesus Christ the righteous (one):"
1 John 2:1 (KJV) Don't think for a moment you can accidentally fall out of My hand and slip into hell.  "I gave (you) eternal life; and (you) shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck (you) out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave (you to) me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] (and now) I and My Father are one (again). John 10:28 (KJV)

After all that heaven went through to rescue you, are you foolish enough the think We do not have a security plan to keep from loosing you. I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth, so never fear the darkness again, because I am well ... "able to keep you, without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present you unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of (Father's) glory in triumphant joy and exultation with unspeakable, ecstatic delight" Jude 1:24 (AMP)

We love you soooooooo much, and you will one day with My help, be able to ..."really come to know practically, through experience for yourselves the love (I have for you), which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience; that you may be filled through all your being unto all the fullness of God may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself!" Ephesians 3:19 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment