Monday, March 5, 2012

ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR?

ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR?

This is not going to be easy for you to accept, but your joy and happiness, has nothing to do with anything on earth. If you have been born from above you are a new creature, and cannot be satisfied with what satisfies single birth humans. My Spirit in you, has made you dependent on food that cannot be produced on this planet. Your food must be imported from the kingdom. When I was on earth "the disciples urged (Me to), eat something. [32] But (I) assured them, I have food (nourishment) to eat of which you know nothing and have no idea." John 4:31-32 (AMP)

I was referring to food that goes into your soul, not your stomach. The things that make the ungodly happy and feel full and satisfied namely, outer beauty, position, money and fame. If you truly want to experience continual joy and even the fullness of joy, it's simple; obey every single thing I say, down to the letter. Never disobey another thing from today on. Say everything I tell you to say, when I tell you to say it, go where I tell you to go, when I tell you to go, stay where I tell you to stay as long as I tell you to stay. I told My disciples, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." John 4:34 (KJV) They did not have a clue as to what I was talking about, and you don't either unless you have tried it.

Here is one of the greatest mysteries of the kingdom; the way a man loves Me. The action of love, the consummation of our relationship is obedience. The per portions are exact. To the degree you listen and obey Me, is exactly how much you love Me. Think of it this way, your disobedience, to Me is you having an affair with another lover.  ... "If a person really loves Me, he will keep My word obey My teaching; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him." John 14:23 (AMP)

When you disobey it's spiritual adultery. Remember when I  "raised up judges, which delivered Israel out of the hand of those that spoiled them. [17] And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, of obeying My commandments ; but they did not so (disobeyed)." Judges 2:16-17 (KJV)

Words are so cheap here in the kingdom, we do not count them until obedience is calculated. Many "people draw near Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far away from Me. [9] Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men." Matthew 15:8-9 (AMP) Can I trust you today or will you cheat on Me? Show me that you really love Me, don't have a affair with mammon. ... "You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in)." Matthew 6:24 (AMP) Please don't cheat on Me, I will never cheat on you. Obey Me all day and you will be satisfied all day.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment