Wednesday, March 28, 2012

YOUR INVITED ... ALL EXPENSES PAID

YOUR INVITED ... ALL EXPENSES PAID

The first words are nice, but the last make it awesome. You don't have to pay for a thing. The reason being you don't have any thing to pay with. I have invited you take a spiritual journey, touring the lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Each person you visit is to receive something from the kingdom. The only way to prepare for this lifelong journey is by "the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies presenting all your members and faculties as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship." Romans 12:1 (AMP)

This trip is a total trust trip, with no google map, or trip planner. Sounds irresponsible, because it is, the total responsibility rests on My shoulders. It's the kingdoms responsibility to feed you, cloth you, shelter you, and transport you. This journey is open to anyone but taken by very few westerners because of their mental state. The only people who qualify for this all expense paid adventure are those of you that can "Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. (Knowing that) life more than meat, and the body than raiment?" Matthew 6:25 (KJV)

You can only acquire this type of mindset by really setting
"your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. [3] For as far as this world is concerned you have died, and your new, real life is hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:2-3 (AMP)
Million of My kingdom people in the eastern world are already traveling with all expenses paid, going where ever I send them. They have been born of the Spirit, so like "the wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8 (AMP)

You are invited on this trip but it's essential that you know My voice because "the sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. [28] And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed. And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand. [29] My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all else; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father''s hand." John 10:27-29 (AMP)

Now here is the bad news for some of you; in order to enter the kingdom this trip is not an option, because I am speaking of the actual journey to the kingdom. The new birth experience is only the beginning of the journey, and only ..." he who patiently perseveres and endures (the journey) to the end will be saved (made a partaker of the salvation by Christ, and delivered from spiritual death)." Mark 13:13 (AMP)

When you follow Me, I pick up the tab. You can always follow the money trail back to Me. I always pay your way when you are obedient, because you are My friend. When you prove your love to Me by your obedience, I will take care of your expenses. You will look back over the months and years and be amazed at where your journey has taken you, without natural resources. That person just handed over his money to you, because I told him too. I provided the car or house for you, because you needed it for the journey. I will see that you get everything you need for the journey, if you will forget about yourself and "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all (My) kingdom and (My) righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)

Never hold tight to the natural things I provide ... "Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give." Matthew 10:8 (AMP) Most of the things I give you is for the purpose of giving away as you travel from life to life. Many lives will be transformed because you simply gave to them. The cash I give you, make it a habit of giving it away and you will never run out. When you sow it where I tell you, it will come back in ... "good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over,  people will pour into the pouch formed by the bosom of your robe and used as a bag. For with the measure you deal out with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 (AMP)

If you have not decided, you are going to really regret staying behind to build your own kingdom, because in the end, no kingdom will be left standing except Mine.  Your invited! ... All expenses paid!! ... The invitation is still open today, but I won't guarantee tomorrow!!!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment