Thursday, March 29, 2012

LOUSY FISHERMEN

LOUSY FISHERMEN

... "we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: Luke 5:5 (KJV). Some of you have toiled all year and caught nothing. Did you ever stop to think maybe there aren't any fish where you are fishing. How many heathen will you find in a church building. If you have a hundred fishermen fishing in a spot where there is only one lost fish, your chances of a catch is 100 to one.

Most churches at best are filled with hundreds of saints, and only a couple of sinners. Yet less than 100 ft away, just outside the church building doors, where nobody's fishing and it's filled with hundreds of hungry fish. The other side of the boat is only a few feet away. ..."Cast the net on the right side of the ship, (just outside the church walls) and ye shall find." John 21:6 (KJV) If you are an obedient fisherman you will not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Here is a brilliant scenario; A hundred fishermen are all fishing in one spot where there are no fish. You see a lone fish and you tease him over to where the lead fisherman is fishing in hopes the fish will bite on his bait. Is that a lousy fisherman or what? From My perspective I see it every day. You are among ten thousand fish everyday, your bait is safely tucked away, your net is neatly folded, yet you are praying for a harvest of fish. You pick out a lone soul and sheepishly invite him over to where the pastor fishes a couple times a week, hoping he will bite on what the pastor offers.  I hear deep intercessory prayer coming up from special prayer meetings for the specific desire to see souls saved. You leave the prayer meeting and bump into hundreds of souls that you have been praying for, and never say a word.

The whole problem is you are not doing what I asked you to do. You have been praying wrong, I never ask you to pray for fish, I ask you to pray for fishermen who will go out where the fish are and gather them in.  "The harvest is (fish are) indeed plentiful, but the laborers (fishermen) are few. [38] So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers (fishermen) into His harvest."Matthew 9:37-38 (AMP)

Do you have any idea who and what you are praying for?  You are praying for fish when instead you should be praying for yourself and those in the prayer meeting, to become skilled fishermen and " Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." Luke 14:23 (KJV) There has always been more fish than you can handle, so stop begging, Me to send in fish when when I told you to pray for fishermen with skill and guts enough to open their mouth with an anointed word and gather the ready made schools of fish in.

I did not tell the disciples I will make fish come in and fill your nets, I said, ..."Come after Me as disciples--letting Me be your Guide, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men!" Matthew 4:19 (AMP) You should be bringing new believers to the church body to introduce them, because you have already caught them. The western church does it backwards and wonders why there is revival in China and not in a their country. Try soul winning out where the sinners are, not where the saints are! I went to the synagogue to worship and ended up rebuking, I spent most of My time in the market place setting people free. The newly freed people hung together and became bodies of believers, called a church and they were simply named after the city they lived in.

The Church at Corinth, the Church at Ephesus, you break them down into dozens of silly little labels, but I just identify them by city. I don't care if there is 10 in one building and 10,000 in another, I make it simple, it's just My church at Albany, Schenectady, Paris, Bangkok, or my church at what ever city you live in. If you are the only saved person in your town, I call you the church at your town. If you really want revival, start praying the way I instructed and go out an fish like I taught you to fish. "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8 (KJV)

Do things My way and you will have the results you are praying for! I will "add to the church daily such as should be saved." Acts 2:47 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment