Saturday, March 3, 2012

A TIME TO HATE

A TIME TO HATE

Most western non believing Christians need a lot more hate. I call them non believing, because they take My commands only as suggestions and continue to flirt with sin. I never suggested that you do not commit adultery, or kill, or steal, it's a command, "THOU SHALT NOT" is not a suggestion. No one will say, "I am knowingly disobeying a command of the judge of all the earth. I am committing a sin and I am not stopping, because I enjoy it." Instead they just change the sin label to read educational material, recreational drug, bad habit, casual sex, a problem, a vice, a weakness, or the same ole mistake. What about saying, I don't really hate sin, as a matter a fact some sin I am proud of! Some people brag about their temper, using it to control others. Some women spend thousands of dollars to increase their sex appeal and their ability to cause men to lust. Some men brag on their ability to seduce women.

This may shock you, but your only as serious about entering heaven as you are about hating sin. "The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV)

Many who call themselves believers, do not believe that ..."all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 (KJV)They say I am not a liar, I just don't always tell the truth, is making mockery of My word. If you say something other than the truth you are a liar. Man fears lying in front of a judge because a few years in jail, yet thinks nothing of lying in front of the judge that sentence him to eternity in flames. "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be afraid of (Me) who can destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna)." Matthew 10:28 (AMP)

Here's My lesson teaching you to hate sin;  "Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray also for one another, that you may be healed and restored to a spiritual tone of mind and heart". James 5:16 (AMP) That's right, tell everybody, what you did, each time you sin. You say, NO WAY, that's  to embarrassing. The reason it's embarrassing is because you are planning on continuing the sin and do not really hate it with a passion. When you have victory over a sin and it's in your past, you share it readily and call it a testimony. The only difference is you do not plan on committing that sin anymore. Your testimony is your experience, many days there are more negative testimonies than positive. Testimonies like, today I lied to Mike, or yesterday I had dirty thoughts, or last night I cursed at My wife.

Everybody lies with their masks. When that certain on going sin is mentioned, they are either shouting a loud AMEN, signaling for others to listen up or they go silent and look like straight ahead signaling, "I don't even know what you are talking about". What liars! If you want to hate sin fast testify about it. You will learn to hate lust fast, if you knew you had to testify that you were lusting after your friends spouse. You say, Oh know no way! That would be devastating. Exactly, that's the point, devastate your sin nature! People would stop lying if they had to confess every time they lied, because they would fear no one would trust them. Not only are My commands not being taken serious, but the remedy is never taught because it's too humbling.

If you are having trouble hating sin and it's remedy maybe this will help; "He who is victorious shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son. [8] But as for the cowards and the ignoble and the contemptible and the cravenly lacking in courage and the cowardly submissive, and as for the unbelieving and faithless, and as for the depraved and defiled with abominations, and as for murderers and the lewd and adulterous and the practicers of magic arts and the idolaters (those who give supreme devotion to anyone or anything other than God) and all liars (those who knowingly convey untruth by word or deed)--all of these shall have their part in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone. This is the second death." Revelation 21:7-8 (AMP)

There is "A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace." Ecclesiastes 3:8 (KJV) Now is the time to hate sin and make war on it! If you don't you will have no love and peace.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment