Saturday, March 24, 2012

IGNORANT PRAYER

IGNORANT PRAYER

You have a sweet prayer and I see your pure heart, but you are praying wrong when you pray, "Father make your presence known". This is your job not Mine. Look up in the sky, look at the forest, look in the sea, look at your own body, I have already made My presence known. If you can't see Me everywhere your spiritual eyes need to be opened.

I know you are asking for My manifest presence to show up, but that's your job, I am as much present with you, as I will ever be. I am, in full power, trapped inside every Spirit filled believer. I have submitted Myself to your will, and refuse to usurp it. You have complete control of making My presence known to all who come in your sphere of influence. You ... "have this treasure (My manifest presence) in your earthen vessel, that the excellency of (My) power may be (seen) of God, and not of (you)." 2 Corinthians 4:7 (KJV)

In order to make My presence known; First you must do it by your lifestyle. If you are displaying bad habits, smoking, drinking, having sex outside of marriage, My presence is hidden, and My Spirit is quenched. Second if you are angry, bitter, unforgiving, gossiping or lusting, My presence is locked up. "(The world) will fully recognize (Me) by (your) fruits. Do people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit." Matthew 7:16-18 (AMP) Now listen to My prayer, "son, daughter, make My presence known.

Thirdly, after you have cleared up the first two hinderances, staying inside the four wall of a church meeting house will not make My presence known. I am already known by those present. You make My presence known by making your presence known, as My ambassador from another kingdom. You do this by your, attitude, and speech. If you talk like, walk like, act like, look like, smell like an ordinary human with all the same, "whoa is Me problems" then My presence will never be known. If you complain about how bad everything is, gas prices, government regulations, taxes, bills, corruption everywhere, you appear just like every other human on the street.

My presence is made known, when you respond to all the worlds woes with, "I have another source above all this stuff". That's when they notice My presence. You don't even need to say it, if it's real in your life. Your face and body language alone will make My presence known. The doom and gloom is on everyone else's face, while yours is preaching, joy, peace and abundance. You can't fake it, you are either free from this world or your not! If you are living by the ... "exceeding great and precious promises: ... (you are) partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust",  2 Peter 1:4 (KJV) then you will automatically make My presence known.

Now ambassador, I want you to answer My prayer, "Dear believer, make My presence known to your generation". The sooner you do this the sooner I can return.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment