Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THERE ARE NO LEADERS IN MY KINGDOM ... ONLY FOLLOWERS

THERE ARE NO LEADERS IN MY KINGDOM ... ONLY FOLLOWERS

You have so many leadership conference in the western world that it's hard to find a follower. Those who do not care about leading are My choice leaders. You call Me a leader, but I was always following what My Father was doing and  saying. I don't want you to follow a leader, I want you to follow examples, because examples are kingdom principles being lived out in an evil environment. If you always follow Godly examples you will not be disappointed or let down. When a person becomes p a bad example you rebuke and move on by looking for a good example to follow.

Here are some good examples to follow;  "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. [14] If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. [15] For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."  John 13:13-15 (KJV)

 "Allow the children to come to Me--do not forbid or prevent or hinder them--for to such belongs the kingdom of God. [15] Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child does positively shall not enter it at all. [16] I  took the children up one by one in My arms and fervently invoked a blessing, placing My hands upon them." Mark 10:14-16 (AMP)

When John was in prison, he was discouraged and he asked if I was really the Messiah, he did not want words, he wanted examples of the Messiah. So I told the messenger to tell John, "what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the good news (the Gospel) preached to them."  Luke 7:22 (AMP)

Never desire to be a leader, desire only to be a good example, as a true follower. Every leader that desires leadership, automatically skips over the very thing that qualifies him to lead, servanthood. When a person, just wants to be obedient, and has no desire to lead anyone or anything they are marked  as a good example. The spirit of humility is the very first step to being a kingdom example. ..."Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."  1 Peter 5:5 (KJV)

When ever I use the word lead it means simply get in front and follow Me, so people can see you setting the example of following. To proclaim to be a leader, says, you know where you are going; and if I may ask, where is that? You have know idea how to lead, because you have no idea where you are or where you are going, unless you are following Me. The closer behind Me that you walk, the more you realize how unqualified you are to lead anyone, anywhere. However your closeness to Me, makes people want to follow your example.

When you are a true follower of Me, you will run from anyone who boasts that they are the leader. People look at  Paul as a great leader, but he said, "PATTERN YOURSELVES after me, follow my example, as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah)." 1 Corinthians 11:1 (AMP)
He viewed himself as least worthy of the apostles, saying, "I
am not fit or deserving to be called an apostle, because I once wronged and pursued and molested the church of God oppressing it with cruelty and violence. [10] But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not found to be for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them the apostles, though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me." 1 Corinthians 15:9-10 (AMP)

 When you are a mature believer you will realize that only an insecure, in mature and misunderstanding person ever seeks spiritual leadership. No sane person who truly understands human frailty will ever seek leadership. When I was on earth I held, followership classes all the time. Isn't it amazing that your English language does not even contain the word, followership.

I am calling all those who claim titles, to exchange them for the title, EXAMPLE. If they can't hang that title on their door, they will be severely judged for using or hanging any other title, anywhere.  Just ... "be an example (pattern) for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12 (AMP) so that your family and those around you have something to follow.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment