Thursday, March 1, 2012

KING COCKROACH

KING COCKROACH

Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses who have borne testimony to the Truth, let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us," Hebrews 12:1 (AMP)

Every human being except Adam, Eve, and Myself was born in sin and had a sin nature. "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" Romans 5:12 (KJV) The nature that is now called, natural man.  That sin, often referred to, as original sin, because you were born with it, can only be washed away with My blood. Nothing else exists, that is powerful enough to wash away sin. No human can enter My kingdom with original sin, because it cannot stand the heat of My glory.

Because of this sin, "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (AMP) However after you are born again you still remain in a natural body of flesh and blood which is prone to commit sin.   Every person, from the time of rebirth, must war against the temptation to commit sins of the flesh or natural man, because as long as you remain in your natural body, that possibility exists.

The biggest and toughest battle is against the besetting sin. The sin that you have always known as your weak point, before and after being born again. It's the hidden one that no one but you and I and possibly a best friend or relative, know about.  ... I have instructed you to ... "lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset (you)." Hebrews 12:1 (KJV) These sins have a cockroach nature in the fact that they hate light and remain hidden until they can safely come out under the cover of darkness or privacy. These are the weights, the little fleshly habits, that your flesh drags around, always holding you back from My ultimate power and plan for your life.

Don't  beg Me to forgive you for these, because you are already forgiven, you just haven't laid them aside yet. When you deny yourself the pleasure of these sins, by laying them down, you can walk tall in the Spirit. But what about the one besetting sin, king cockroach, that secret sin that seems to disappear, sometimes for months, only to suddenly reappear, taking you by surprise, at an unguarded moment. King cockroach will fight to the last breath, because he has convinced you that he is a necessary part of your life and personality. It's the one sin, you say, I am suppose to understand, because that's just the way you are.

I am talking about that trait, that no matter how hard you try to convince yourself, it's ok, My Spirit don't buy it. I'm not going give you an example, because you know right now, the one I am talking about. Yes, thats the one, the one that's coming to mind right now. My Spirit never stops mentioning it, and when you are almost convinced, king cockroach runs for his life, into hiding.

In order to capture and destroy him, you must use the supernatural weapon of  tongues, letting My Spirit take it to Father. You must trust Me fully, when I say, it is not an acceptable and necessary part of your personality, never give it a place to hide. Never use the phrase, "that's just me" because king cockroach says, "oh good I can stay", you just made a place for Me. "Leave no such room or foothold for the devil give no opportunity to him." Ephesians 4:27 (AMP)

Getting rid of king cockroach is not easy and many times you will say,  "I discern in my bodily members in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh. [24] O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death?" Romans 7:23-24 (AMP)

I WILL ... because. "there is now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live and walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit." Romans 8:1 (AMP) Remember king cockroach cannot stand light, shedding light on him make him run. Confessing him as sin and using My name sheds light. If you never make king cockroach feel welcome and comfortable by  giving him a dark place to hide, he will eventually leave and you will have finally laid aside your besetting sin.

It is important to remember, during this process, do not let the enemy separate you, by telling you that you are the only person with a besetting sin, because just remember, "If (you) say that (you) have no sin, (you) deceive yourselves, and the truth is not in (you). [9] If (you) confess your sins, (I am) faithful and just to forgive your sins, and to cleanse (you) from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:8-9 (KJV)

Never give up and king cockroach will eventually leave!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment