Thursday, March 8, 2012

GO AHEAD I DARE YOU!!!

GO AHEAD I DARE YOU!!!

No, it's not a threat it's your opportunity for a miracle. I am saying it every day, but you are so fearful that you will be made to look like a fool. I would never do that to you. I cannot show Myself strong on your behalf, if you won't take risks. Anything beyond yourself is My territory, where the giants are slaughtered and little people triumph. You are sick and tired of boring routine, yet you are not desperate enough to risk it all at My word. That's exactly the mindset of 3million of My people that I kept in a holding pattern in the desert, until they died. I was not waiting for them to die, I was waiting for them to obey, but they died first. "the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the Lord : unto whom the Lord sware that he would not shew them the land, which the Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey."
Joshua 5:6 (KJV)

I dare you to start trusting Me today, the thing you know I asked you to do, but you are holding back. You keep saying, "there's got to be more to Christianity than this!" because what your experiencing is only a form of godliness not the real thing. Any form of Christianity that does not demand faith, is a counterfeit. Eventually all people will be separated  by faith. Faith to walk into obedience, or unbelief to continue in disobedience. "For by grace are ye saved through faith;" Ephesians 2:8 (KJV)

If you are following Me you are going to be stretched way beyond all your abilities. I never saved anyone because of their abilities, but because of their disabilities they are invited to join me. "Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind." Luke 14:21 (KJV) Your inability, displays My ability in it's purest form.

This year things will happen that you never thought possible,  and you will have the same choice as the Hebrew children in the wilderness, face the giants or die going in circles. Listen to their confession. "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:33 (KJV)  The giants are at your door already. The giant of gasoline who demands more everyday. The giant of government regulation, that seeks to enslave you by blocking every road leading to freedom. The giant of  political correctness, taunting you to compromise, constantly nagging you, to be tolerant of those who willfully practice sin. The giant of poverty, continually telling you what you can't afford. The homeless giant, the sex giant, the drug giant, the alcohol giant, and the biggest giant of all, the FEAR GIANT.

Some of you have been circling so long that death is starting to set in. The same old same old, is finally taking it's toll. I warn you now, that as sure I am God, I declare, that you will die, circling in your unbelief. I do not rescue disobedience and unbelief. Unbelief is spiritual suicide. There is one hope left for you and that's to ..."cry out, ...with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Mark 9:24 (KJV)

For you My children that are crossing over, get prepared for very big giants, by becoming intimate with Me, and daily tap into enough supernatural power  to slay every giant. Each day when you leave the our secret place you will be able to say, "Let us go up at once and possess (the vision), we are well able to conquer (every opposition giant)." Numbers 13:30 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment