Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF BIG TROUBLE

SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF BIG TROUBLE

That's where you are going to be in the near future. If you don't believe in miracles, you don't have a chance to survive the coming super storm. Miracles, are what you will live by as you completely throw yourself in My arms, for protection and provision. People's attitudes will change overnight,  those that said they loved you yesterday, will deny they ever knew you the next day.

Your only friends will be those who have also thrown themselves, in My arms, and move in My Spirit. None of this should come as a surprise to you , because "all these are the beginning of sorrows. [9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake. [10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved". Matthew 24:8-13 (KJV)

Do not get all doom and gloom, because you are about to experience an exciting new grace. Those of you in China or a Muslim ruled country, understand this as standard grace. You will never understand it by explanation only by experience. There is a grace that few westerners have any knowledge of that makes pain enjoyable. You say this is crazy, and I say, thats because this Grace does not appear until it's pain time. Nothing is really understood until it's experienced. A cross execution is the most horrible public method of execution known. You have all read that because of ... "the joy that was set before (Me) (I) endured the cross, despising the shame, and am setting down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2 (KJV) but have no knowledge or understanding what they read.

Joy is the fuel of endurance. As you enter into trouble, this grace allows you to see beyond the trouble, actually touching some of the joy that is ahead because of the pain you are experiencing. Stones hurt bad, but when this grace kicked in, look what it did for Stephen; an hour before the stones began hitting him, I showed up and "he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and (Me) standing on the right hand of God, [56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. [59] And they stoned Stephen, (while he was) calling upon Me, saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. (Now look what this grace did) [60] And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. Acts 7:55-56,59-60 (KJV)

He was not crying out, Lord I can't stand this pain! He never mentioned it, My special Grace was so strong that he could only see the future pain and punishment of his executioners. So went into intercessory prayer, praying, "Lord, lay not this sin to their charge". The love that accompanies this grace is all consuming, astounding all who observe it. When your time of deliverance comes you will discover that ... "My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. ..." 2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV)

When My strength floods your soul it numbs your body to the pain and instead of anguishing in escheating pain, you simply fall asleep. My grace will cause you to make crazy statements like, "I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10 (KJV)  "I do not expect you to comprehend this, but just rest in the fact that if you throw yourself in My care now, you won't have a problem later. You will be accustomed to My being sufficient in all things, and will remain at rest until we meet face to face.

Remember you have not arrived yet because,  "there is still awaiting a full and complete Sabbath-rest reserved for My true people ; [10] For he who has once entered My rest also has ceased from the weariness and pain of human labors, just as (I) rested from those labors peculiarly (My) own. [11] ... therefore be zealous and exert yourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest of God, to know and experience it for yourselves, that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience into which those in the wilderness fell. Hebrews 4:9-11 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment