Monday, March 26, 2012

STAYING IN THE DE-STRESSED ZONE

STAYING IN THE DE-STRESSED ZONE

When you gather together each week and enter into anointed worship, I lift you out of the natural realm into the heavenly, the stress you carried in melts away and My presence restores your joy and peace, and for a while you are de-stressed. When the dancing and shouting, is over and all the lights are turned off, you say, "wow what a service". But as you get into your car to go home and you glance at the gas gage you are reminded of your budget and the stress that just melted away. Suddenly you are jolted back into reality and you have a split second choice to make; do I enter back into stress or stay de-stressed, remaining in My presence by turning the lights back on and continuing to dance and sing in your heart.

Don't try to de-stress the world's way! "Do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the Holy Spirit. [19] Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; [20] Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
Ephesians 5:18 (AMP) 19-20 (KJV)
    
Stress is for  My purpose, I ... "do not want you to be uninformed, about the affliction and oppressing stress which befell (My apostles) in the province of Asia, how (they) were so utterly and unbearably weighed down and crushed that (they) despaired even of life itself (wishing to die). [9] Indeed, (they) felt within (themselves) that (they) had received the very sentence of death, but that was to keep (them) from trusting in and depending on (themselves) instead of on (Me) Who raises the dead. [10] For it was (Me) Who rescued and saved (them) from such a perilous death, and (I) will still rescue and save (you); (because)in and on (Me you) have set your hope (your joyful and confident expectation) that (I) will again deliver (you) from danger and destruction and draw (you) to Myself," 2 Corinthians 1:8-10 (AMP)

How many times do I need to prove Myself, before you are able to stay on top and in the continual praise mode. Your natural supply is according to your spiritual focus, if you "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all (My) kingdom and (My) righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)  When you are writing checks and there is not enough, the enemy will try hardest to push you into a panic mode, that's when you need to push him back by praying in tongues, until you de-stress again. Lay you checkbook or wallet open before Me and share your heart with Me, and wait for My answer.

Remind yourself of the hundreds of times I have provided before and realize that My power and abundant supply never decreases and that your stress is My way of keeping you close to Me. "You should be exceedingly glad on this account, though now for a little while you may be distressed by trials and suffer temptations, [7] So that the genuineness of your faith may be tested, your faith which is infinitely more precious than the perishable gold which is tested and purified by fire. This proving of your faith is intended to redound to your praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) is revealed." 1 Peter 1:6-7 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment