Friday, March 9, 2012

SUGAR, CAFFEINE, OR ME

SUGAR, CAFFEINE, OR ME
TIME TO PUT THE EARTH ON HOLD

Your heart must be as My heart, loving and caring for the widow, the orphan, the prisoner, and the poor, in order for you to enter the kingdom. However each day, even they must take a back seat to Me. You can become so consumed with meeting their needs, that you do not realize you have depleted the daily portion of My supernatural supplies and are handing out from your natural storehouse.  With all of paul's anointing and busyness, he recognized that ministry could separate him and Me. "But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway." 1 Corinthians 9:27 (KJV)

The difference is temporary or eternal. Handing out a lunch that feeds a person for a day or handing out an anointed lunch, that feeds a person for eternity. "whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward." Matthew 10:42 (KJV) Both contain the same natural ingredients, both are wrapped in paper, but the eternal lunch has an outer wrapping of My unconditional love, that feeds the heart first. This outer wrapping is what you acquired early that morning, when you put the earth on hold to be with Me. "Even if (you) dole out all that (you) have to the poor in providing food, and if you) surrender (your) body to be burned or in order that (you) may glory, but have not love (God's love in (you), (you) gain nothing" 1 Corinthians 13:3 (AMP)

The difference between burn out and endless energy is decided before the sun rises, in the secret place with Me.
(I) give power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might (I) increase strength causing it to multiply and making it to abound." Isaiah 40:29 (AMP) I am to be the source of endless energy, not sugar, caffeine, or hype.  "Are you so foolish and so senseless and so silly? Having begun your new life spiritually with the Holy Spirit, are you now reaching perfection by dependence on the flesh?" Galatians 3:3 (AMP) There is nothing spiritually wrong with coffee or sugar unless they're substituted for kingdom based energy found only in My Spirit's anointing. Galatians 3:3 (AMP)
Are you so foolish and so senseless and so silly? Having begun your new life spiritually with the Holy Spirit, are you now reaching perfection by dependence on the flesh?The natural body needs rest but it only lasts a short time without soul rest. Soul rest finds it's origin in your ability to trust Me with and for everything.  This kind of trust is only built as We spend a great deal of time together.

A soul rested person requires much less body rest and out lasts the troubled soul/body rested person two to one.
"(I) will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on ( Me) : because he trusts (Me)." Isaiah 26:3 (KJV) Turmoil in the soul drains energy from the inside, while outer everyday conflicts and challenges sap energy from the outside. That's why I said, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls" Matthew 11:28 (AMP)

Labor is outer, but heavy laden comes from worry, found in the soul. Spending intimate time with Me  each morning gives you outer energy, because "if the Spirit of (My Father) Who raised (Me up) from the dead dwells in you, then He Who raised (Me) up from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through (Father's) Spirit Who dwells in you." Romans 8:11 (AMP) Now here's the big one, soul rest, when you meet with Me I, take your load of worry and you "Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls."Matthew 11:29 (AMP)

When you take your hands off the wheel and put Me in the drivers seat, I'll take you to your destination, doing My Father's will His way.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment