Tuesday, March 27, 2012

REINFORCEMENTS ARE ON THE WAY


REINFORCEMENTS ARE ON THE WAY

Attention all My battle worn soldiers who have been in the heat of battle, do not wave the white flag. " Do not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season (you) shall reap, if you do not loosen and relax our courage and faint." Galatians 6:9 (AMP) I have thousands of new fired up and fearless new recruits coming to you. Revival is going to sweep the world. How could you possibly think that the enemy is winning?

It is absolutely impossible for Me to loose anything. For every negative that comes against My kingdom, I reap 3 positives. Do not forget who I am and who you are serving. If you know My ways, then you know I always let the enemy think he is winning, never worry "they shall fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him" Isaiah 59:19 (KJV).  This is My enjoyment, and where I get the greater glory and you grow in faith. Three time winner, I win joy, which is strength for you, I get glory, and you My soldiers gain faith power. 

Every kingdom on earth must fall before I can set up mine, including the United States of America. May I remind you of the future when, "The seventh angel then blew his trumpet, and there were mighty voices in heaven, shouting, The dominion (kingdom, sovereignty, rule) of the world has now come into the possession and become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ (the Messiah), and He shall reign forever and ever (for the eternities of the eternities)" Revelation 11:15 (AMP)

Are you American or kingdom? America is part of this world the same as the UK, Russia and China, only under greater judgment because "that servant (America), who knew his master''s will but did not get ready or act as he would wish him to act shall be beaten with many lashes. [48] But he who did not know and did things worthy of a beating shall be beaten with few lashes. For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required; and of him to whom men entrust much, they will require and demand all the more." Luke 12:47-48 (AMP)

Do not be proud to be an American, a nation who murders millions of My unborn children, who praises and defends reprobate lifestyles, and laughs at My kingdom. Just "rejoice that your names are enrolled in heaven." Luke 10:20 (AMP) In ignorance you do not see, that you cannot separate the good from the bad, her very name United, testifies against her. If you claim you are part of her then every time she passes a law going against My will, you accept responsibility for her actions. A man who treats his wife wonderfully yet is having an affair is still an adulterer. A nation that feeds millions of hungry yet murders millions of it's unborn children is still a murderer.

Being an American on paper and American in your heart are two different things. My kingdom is based on heart citizenship. You will soon be faced with a choice, break the laws of America or My kingdom, this will determine where your citizenship is. The downfall of all the nations means My kingdom is on it's way. ..."The very powers of the heavens will be shaken and caused to totter. [28] Now when these things begin to occur, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is drawing near." Luke 21:26,28 (AMP)

No kingdom citizen has duel citizenship, because "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24 (KJV) So to all citizens and soldiers of the kingdom I say, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith (I have) made (you) free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1 (KJV) So I want you to endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] (and remember) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." 2 Timothy 2:3-4 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment