Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DO NOT ENTER DO NOT ENTER DO NOT ENTER!!!

DO NOT ENTER   DO NOT ENTER   DO NOT ENTER!!!

When I created you, I made it, so work was not really work as you understand it in your present stage. There was no such thing as weary, tired, sweat or calluses. Your body was like an eternal finely tuned machine, that never wore out. A whole new vocabulary came into being, under the label death, when the parents of the human race, chose to disobey Me. "Sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, so death spread to all men, no one being able to stop it or to escape its power because all men sinned." Romans 5:12 (AMP) 

Instead of killing them, I made a way of escape, through the death and resurrection of My Son. This is the way for all their descendants, including you, to get back to what I originally created, the them and you to be. However, things start out all different now, it's blood, sweat and tears until you die and survival to the fittest, unless you accept My way of escape. Pain and suffering of the masses of humanity, came not as punishment,  but because your first parents went through a door marked, "DO NOT ENTER". Now you are asking, "if the way of escape has been made, and I  have taken it, why am I still living like those under the death label? You as Adam's descendant, now six thousand years later, have not yet enjoyed the fulness of your new life because you still have a problem obeying the "DO NOT ENTER" signs.

Thousands of "DO NOT ENTER" signs have been placed all along your spiritual path leading to My glory, and if obeyed, the blood, sweat and tears life, will no longer be a drag but will be exciting. You have missed many "DO NOT ENTER", signs because your spiritual eyes have been dimmed.  Your dim eyes come from impatience, running ahead of Me, or trying shortcuts, to make things happen faster. You love Me, you are called and chosen, and are sold out to do My will, but still lack one thing, patience. When you have patience, you will lack nothing. "Let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be people perfectly and fully developed with no defects, lacking in nothing." James 1:4 (AMP)

My "DO NOT ENTER" sign is an easily overlooked, simple one syllable soft spoken word, "no". If you are moving fast, all wrapped up in excitement and impatience, wanting to save the world, you will surly miss it. I have called you to do My will but you must do it My way and in My exact time. Wait on Me and for Me, then your eyes will clearly see the "DO NOT ENTER"  " no" signs.

Remember when My word came to Elijah and said "Go out and stand on the mount before the Lord. And behold, the I passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the Me, but the I was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the I was not in the earthquake; [12] And after the earthquake a fire, but the I was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of gentle stillness and a still, small voice (My voice)" 1 Kings 19:11-12 (AMP)

That is My voice with a thousand soft gentle, "no s" leading you to the fulness of joy and glory. Stay in the secret place until you hear "a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left." Isaiah 30:21 (AMP) and the rest of your journey will be glorious!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment