Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE OATH OF DEMONS

THE OATH OF DEMONS

"I swear to tell lies and nothing but lies, so help me satan." This is the oath the evil spirits that hover around you, your house,  your job, and your car. They have one assignment, make you believe a lie. ... "satan was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a falsehood, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar himself and the father of lies and of all that is false." John 8:44 (AMP)  If someone looks at you a certain way, lying spirits whisper, "they don't like you", or "they are angry at you". If your name is not mentioned, you hear the liars say, "everybody thinks you are a looser".

They lie about your money, your food, your parents, your spouse, your children, your boss, your job, your neighbor, your friends, your house, your car, and even your own body. They are actually lying spirits to get you to believe just one thing they say. If you show any signs of belief, a dozen spirits will quickly gather and begin pounding you with dozens of related lies.  

For example, "one will say, "no one from church called you", another will add, "they wish you would leave", as you ponder these lying thoughts your spirit beginning to go down. Soon a dozen spirits are gathered around the opening in your mind, hurling lies, they are all talking about you, "if you go today, they will avoid you, the pastor will embarrass you, they are broadcasting all your faults and sins everywhere". "You need to stay as far away from those people as possible. As a matter of fact you need to warn others to stay away from those hypocrites!"

These destructive lies flow like a river and the door becomes a giant opening that brings you down and wipes out My plan and purpose for you being placed in that body of believers. I have ... "set the members every one of (you) in the body, as (I) pleased." 1 Corinthians 12:18 (KJV) It's no accident you are where you are, I am very, very particular where I place all my followers. I go to great lengths to place them in the exact body, where they can grow and minister at the same time.

Confront every lie by saying, to yourself, the exact opposite is the truth, and speak it out loud. When you look for the exact opposite, it will set you free. Lies are the artillery of hell and will never stop, both in the world and in the church. When you recognize this truth you will begin to stabilize everything in your life. Lies keep people on the move and very insecure, and I cannot mature them as long as they keep believing lies. One big lie is, "your not happy here", but you are not suppose to always be happy. Answer this lie with, "but I am growing here and that will make me truly happy". Maturing is never a fun thing!

Listen closely to Me, My son and daughter, ... "do not think lightly or scorn to submit to the correction and  (My) discipline, nor lose courage and give up and faint when you are reproved or corrected by Me; [6] For I correct and discipline everyone whom I love, and I punish, even scourge, every son whom I accept and welcome to My heart and cherish. [7] You must submit to and endure correction for discipline; I am dealing with you as with sons. For what son is there whom his father does not thus train and correct and discipline?" Hebrews 12:5-7 (AMP)

Some believers will never be transplanted because they mature, graduate and become faculty, all in the same body.
Others mature, graduate and I move them where they can use them to mature others.  I am very displeased when people try to do My job of shifting believers from body to body. Only I know when a transplant is needed. You can tell other believers, about the body of believers you are joined too, but leave them where they are and when and if they are to be transplanted, it will be in My plan at My time. I transplant people every day in the world somewhere, but it is according to My spiritual growth pattern for their life.

Some of you have been believing lies for years and become spiritual nomads, you have remained in an infant stage for many years. Here is a rule to help govern your life; for every truth I speak into your spirit, a dozen lies will be spoken into you mind to cancel it. To overcome this you must ... "lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)," 2 Corinthians 10:5 (AMP) and believe the truth I spoke.




Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment