Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AS SOON AS THE SAND IS GONE, I CAN START BUILDING

AS SOON AS THE SAND IS GONE, I CAN START BUILDING

Every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:" Matthew 7:26 (KJV) There is sand in every life that must be removed, in order to get down to bed rock, where I can start building the foundation of My church. Every hard word ever spoken by Me, is for the purpose of removing the sand from you life. Sand is flesh, and the rock is Spirit. If you build your life on flesh it will never stand the test of time. If you allow Me to dig, scrape and scoop up the sand, with out hindering Me, I can build much faster.

"When I build my church in you, neither the gates nor the demons of hell will be able to stand against you." Matthew 16:18 (KJV) However if there is any sand between your soul and the rock, your foundation will not be bonded to the rock. When water rushes in, it quickly erodes the tiny grains of sand, and because there is no secure attachment to hold the house in place, it is washed away. Many people will not let Me remove all the sand, and I will not waste My time building on sand, so I cannot build My kingdom within them. So using their own human flesh efforts, they start building on their education, popularity, wealth, gifts and talents and even good looks.

When the trials and tests come, the sandy flesh gives way to peer pressure, their faith collapses. My kingdom is built on the rock, the living word, the kingdom of this world is built on money. Their word is the stock market. When it starts to crash their world is shaken. My word never changes therefore My kingdom is never shaken but remains in perfect peace. If finance can shake you or make you joyful you are part of the kingdom of this world. That's why I told you to "not to lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moths eats expensive clothing and rust eats away fancy cars, and where corporate thieves and corrupt politicians break through and steal: [20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where identity thieves do not break you pass codes and empty your bank accounts:" Matthew 6:19-20 (KJV)

Treasure in heaven is not how many times you go to a church building, or how expensive the building is, but its how many orphans and widows you fed. It is not hard to see who is in the kingdom, and who is not. Multitudes are totally blind, thinking they are very well off, and they are saying, "I am rich, I have a big savings account, a good retirement plan, and increased with closets full of goods, a nice house with no mortgage, two cars, and I have need of nothing; (They are foolish because they built it all on sand,) and are clueless that they are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:" Revelation 3:17 (KJV)

Do you want to see Me separate those that built their houses on the sand from those on the rock. Ok, in the end, I'm calling a meeting, and you will be there because you have no choice in the matter. As a matter of fact all nations and people shall be gathered before Me: and I will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from his goats: [33] And I will set the sheep the ones who built on the rock, on My right hand, but the goats, the ones that built on the sand, on the left. [34] Then I will say to them on My right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

(Now watch this closely this is how you lay it all up in heaven) [35] For I was an hungry, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: [36] Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. [37] Then shall the righteous ask Me, Lord, did we see you hungry, and fed you ? or thirsty, and gave you drink? [38] When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in? or naked, and clothe you ? [39] Or when did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you? [40] And I will answer and say to them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these, (the orphan, the widow, the poor, the shut in, the prisoners) My brethren, you have done it to Me.

Now watch this: [41] Then I will say also to all the rest on the left hand, (who have a flesh built, sand foundation) Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to Me. [46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but (the rock foundation people) the righteous into life eternal." Matthew 25:32-46 (KJV)

Do you see why I said to the rich young ruler, " One thing you lack: go your way, sell whatever you have, and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me." Mark 10:21 (KJV) Hey! can I make it any plainer than that, I love you with unconditional love, like I did him, but if you are built on sand, your going to burn. Remember, these two things, "where your treasure is, there will your heart be also". Matthew 6:21 (KJV) and please "Remember Lot's wife." Luke 17:32 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment