Thursday, September 6, 2012

NSF MEANS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

NSF MEANS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

It is emotionally painful an in embarrassing to have a check bounce. A low bank account is no time to make large withdrawals or write big checks. It would be extremely foolish to inflate the account by simply simply writing large numbers in the check book register and say, "I have a fat bank account". The fraud would be known as soon as a withdrawal attempt is made, it's called, "cooking the books".

In the kingdom we barter with faith instead of money. The size of your account is known here at all times, but on earth it depends which country you live in. Eastern believers have fat bank accounts, but many western believers cook the books by displaying natural wealth and pretend it's because of a big fat faith account. The truth is they are actually overdrawn, using an overdraft grace account. There is absolutely no excuse for this, because I warned everyone, "do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:" Matthew 6:19 (KJV)

Here is what a big kingdom account looks like. One day I met a centurion with a very large kingdom bank account, "I marvelled, and said to those that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found such a large faith account, no not in all of Israel." (He just wanted Me to say his servant was healed, and he believed it would happen.) Matthew 8:10 (KJV) He easily had enough to purchase his servants healing. The disciples often had low accounts, I was frustrated with them many times, because of it.

A low account always shows up in times of crisis. When the storm arose on the sea and they panicked, I asked them, Why are you timid and afraid, you of little faith? (do you have such small bank accounts that your afraid your checks will bounce?) Then I got up and made a withdrawal from My account and easily rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great and wonderful calm (a perfect peaceableness)." Matthew 8:26 (AMP) their accounts were so low, they never even attempted to cash a faith check.

One day they bounced a check on a boy and his father complained to Me. He had a demon possessed son and "the spirit would seize him and suddenly he cries out; it convulses him so that he foams at the mouth; and he is sorely shattered, and it won't leave him. [40] His dad said, I implored your disciples to drive it out, but they could not. (Their checks came back stamped NSF) [41] so right there in front of him, I let the have it, by saying, (your always broke, I am getting tired of bailing you out) you faithless ones unbelieving and without trust in God, a perverse (wayward, crooked and warped) generation! Until when and how long am I to be with you (and keep bailing you out)? Bring your son here to Me. [42] And even while he was coming, the demon threw him down and completely convulsed him. (But I drew from My account again) and censured and severely rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the child and restored him to his father." Luke 9:39-42 (AMP)

Now let's take a look at your account: Two thousand years later most of the western Christians have no idea how much they have in their kingdom account, because they have mixed in their natural bank accounts, good jobs, health plans, and insurance of all kinds. Sad to say most of them never even opened an account here, and they think they have fat kingdom accounts. Now panic is setting in, as the natural economy collapses and they are bouncing spiritual checks all over the place. They are saying, "where is the banker now when I need him", as if it were My fault they never opened an account. When they come to the counter of heaven, all I can "say to them openly (publicly), is sorry I never knew you"... Matthew 7:23 (AMP)

However, now it's not like the old days, I am not there to hand them bailouts! Hundreds of Millions of eastern Christians have very large kingdom accounts and buy back people from the dead all the time, while most western believers run to their natural account and grab an Excedrin for a simple headache. The saddest moment in a persons history is when they discover they are bankrupt in both places and the enemy does them in, by freezing and seizing all accounts.

However, now I am pleased to introduce "a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, (with royal bank accounts) an holy nation, a peculiar people; that will show My praises, because I am the one who hath called them out of darkness into My marvellous light: [10] Which in time past had no kingdom accounts, but are now the people of God with (fat bank accounts:) which before had not obtained mercy accounts, but now have obtained large mercy accounts." 1 Peter 2:9-10 (KJV)

Hurry! the bank is still open, and even if you don't have an account, hurry beloved, and "build yourselves a big account and then, founded on your most holy faith account, make great progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher, praying in the Holy Spirit;" Jude 1:20 (AMP) and never see NSF again in either bank.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment