Tuesday, September 11, 2012

KINGDOM SPECIAL FORCES

KINGDOM SPECIAL FORCES

I am always training more recruits for the final encounter that will end satans reign as prince and power of the air. These are My spiritual navy seals, delta force, and blue angels all wrapped up into one. The whole world of common folk will completely loose hope in a short time and "even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God's sons (elite team) to be made known, waiting for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship." Romans 8:19 (AMP) They will be put through the boot camp of all boot camps, that would causes most men to quit.

The training is merciless on the flesh, the more the flesh try's to survive the harder the training gets. I allow them to be insulted, put down, ignored, yelled at pointing a accusing finger at them, and even emotionally abused, in order to build an unshakable character of love and grace in them. I will cause them to be disappointed, disillusioned, and feel deserted. At times they will feel like a complete outsider.

Most people wash out in a few weeks, saying, "I am not going to be a door mat for anyone." I will let friends betray them, and associates will let them down. I will allow no one to sympathize with them, while all the time, they did nothing wrong. They are being prepared for when ... " people everywhere will revile them, and persecute them , and shall say all manner of evil against them falsely, for My sake. [12] Otherwise they will never be able to ... "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: over their great reward in heaven: remember they also persecuted the prophets which were before them.

This is the process by which, I am formed in you, as the hope of glory. If someone can, "get your goat," it's your fault for having a goat to get. If it exists satan knows it, and will get it at the perfect time, to cause the most collateral damage. This is the process by which I crucify your flesh. How many times can you be let down, before it no longer troubles you. Can you pass, the put down test without reacting, knowing that you have more ability, knowledge and experience, than the one putting you down. Can you handle change, or the total opposite of what you had in mind. How about change like I put Peter through.

One day I said to him, speaking of his confession, "you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV) and a little later I turned to him and said, "Get thee behind me, Satan: you an offense to me: you do not meditate on the things that be of God, but the things of men." Matthew 16:23 (KJV) I crushed his pride to the core. He was showing Me fleshly love and trying to protect Me. He had no clue the enemy was using his emotions to try to hinder My Fathers mission.

I finally turned him over to satan to knock that, know it all, tough guy attitude out of him. You talk about a bootcamp, Satan would have killed him, if I did not pray for him. I informed him, "Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that all of you be given up to him out of the power and keeping of God, that he might sift all of you like grain, [32] But I have prayed especially for you Peter, that your own faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren." Luke 22:31-32 (AMP)

He was one of My elite force, who later embraced death like it was his best friend. I will bust your balloon many times over, to enable you to stick to my plan, no matter what the surrounding circumstance are. If I set you in a place, I demand you be able to stay there and "take with me your share of the hardships and suffering which you are called to endure as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. [4] No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him." 2 Timothy 2:3-4 (AMP)

Here is My goal for the manifest sons of God, My special forces. A team that cannot be forced to react, out of their flesh. A group that will love after the second cheek has been slapped. A people that will hear My voice above all others and stay where they are put until I change their location. If you cannot be rejected, told to shut up, sit down, and be embarrassed in front of everybody without getting an attitude, and remain in love at all times, you will fail in the coming missions. I cannot afford to use you, when someones eternity is at stake, satan will see that you fail at the time when someone needs you the most.

Those who drop out are still saved, but will not survive the end time pressure. For their sake I will bring many home early, and let Me tell you this, this is going to be "no walk in the park" my friend. Don't let anyone deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first, unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come, and the antichrist, the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition)" 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (AMP)

Listen friend if you think boot camp is bad, wait until you meet the enemy head on! "you will be hated by all for My name's sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved from spiritual disease and death in the world to come." Matthew 10:22 (AMP) If you cannot handle the training you will never handle the war. Now if you want to be part of My elite team, get up, stop whining, and "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. [13] I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; [14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 1 Timothy 6:12-14 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment