Sunday, September 30, 2012

PHONY FACES

PHONY FACES

Most human faces are intimidating, because at the fall of man joy vanished from the heart of man. When sin entered the human soul smiles turned to frowns as despair was introduced to human mind. In order to reach people for the kingdom you must never let the look on their faces effect your obedience. The more religious people become, the more I hear, "I cannot speak, for I am only a youth. [7] But I say to you, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. [8] (I know how intimating people's faces can become, do not be) afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you." Jeremiah 1:6-8 (AMP)

Years of pain, grief and sorrow, will turn the corners of the mouth and eyes downward, giving your face a wrinkled, hard and unfriendly look. Man developed the cosmetic business to paint new faces of phony gladness for the women, because sin naturally takes a toll on the human face. From the moment I said, "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art , and unto dust shalt thou return, the frowns started" Genesis 3:19 (KJV)

Blood, sweat and tears, replaced the righteousness, joy and peace of the Holy Spirit. From that moment on, you are to never trust a human face, until I return into their soul, and I become the source of their life once again. When complete trust takes place, and "I, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, have shined in their hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of My glory in the face of My son Jesus, it will make the human face and countenance glow, with My glory!" 2 Corinthians 4:6 (KJV)

Every burden shows on the human face in some manner. Many times it is completely hidden behind phony smiles, or fake and synthetic laughter, and makeup. Party, party, party, day in and day out, alcohol, drugs, sex, appear everywhere on earth, all in an attempt to have a genuine glow returned to the human face. When the parties over, and the makeup is removed, you get up and look in the mirror and suddenly the ugliness of what sin has done appears. The mouth is down more than ever, and the wrinkles are extremely deep, and depression turns to despair. Despair enters when you realize that it's not your face that's phony, it's really you and your face is only reflecting your heart condition.

You have three choices add more makeup and book another party, "like a man who looks carefully at his own natural face in a mirror; [24] For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like." James 1:23-24 (AMP)
Go deep into depression, realizing all you have accomplished without Me is nothing but, "Vapor of vapors and futility of futilities, All is futility (emptiness, falsity, vainglory, and transitoriness)!" Ecclesiastes 12:8 (AMP)

Or you can return to Me, the one "who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; [4] Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; [5] Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:3-5 (KJV)

Stop being a phony! who do you think you are kidding? Admit it you are tired of the parties and the makeup, the booze, drugs, and scared to death a STD. I am still here saying, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls and make you face glow" Matthew 11:28 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment