Saturday, September 22, 2012

I AM STILL YOUR PAPA

I AM STILL YOUR PAPA

I made you and and "you are fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are My works; and in your soul you know it right well." Psalm 139:14 (KJV) I create you good, not perfect, because I left the perfection part, up to you too finish. "When I finished I saw every thing that I made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Genesis 1:31 (KJV) After I created Man the very first direction I gave him, was to dress up the garden, I made him. I took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it." Genesis 2:15 (KJV) He was and you are created in My image, so you have creative genes in your DNA to complete what I gave to you as good.

When man sinned it was not because he was flawed, but the sin potential was also part of his DNA. The ability to choose and to choose wrong instead of right. The warning was clearly given in advance, not to choose wrong, but the warning was unheeded. I could have killed him right there and grabbed some more dust and started over, but Adam was still My son, even as you are, He still had My breath in him, even though My spirit was removed.

When My glory was lifted they saw their nakedness and I made earth's first covering. "For Adam and his wife Eve, I made coats of skins, and clothed them." Genesis 3:21 (KJV) My child, because I love you, I do not to expose all your wrong choices. There are million's of wrong choice thoughts that go through believer's minds every day and they are covered by Me. Many private sinful actions are not exposed, not because I approve, but because I love and know that I created man with the ability to remorse, repent, and come to his PaPa, to have the stain of the wrong choice removed. This takes time, which started with his first wrong choice.

I actually made a way to have all your sin covered, past present and future, and I, the same Jesus am the blood covering (the atoning sacrifice) for not only your sins, but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2 (AMP) If I did not cover all sin, My Father could never look at His earth creation again, "for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23 (KJV) However covering is not enough when you stand before My Father, your sins must have be removed, by being born again, so "unless a man be born again, he will never see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (KJV)

Listen you really have an Abba in heaven, you can call
Him PaPa, and He has not dealt with you after your sins; nor rewarded you according to our iniquities, or you would be in hell now. [11] For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward all you that fear him. [12] As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed your transgressions from you. [13] Like as a father pitieth his children, so PaPa pity's you that fear him. [14] For He knows your frame; He remembers that He made you out of nothing but dust. [15] As for you, your days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so you flourish. [16] But when the wind passes over you, and you are gone; and the place where you stood, shall know you no more. [17] But the mercy of PaPa is from everlasting to everlasting upon all you that fear him, and have chosen to be born again, and His righteousness is offered to your children's children; [18] And to all who become true believers and do through His Spirit keep His covenant, remembering his commandments and to keep them by His grace." Psalm 103:10-18 (KJV)

Oh! and just in case your old nature raises up and you happen to sin, don't forget, He makes the rules, and is "able also to save to the uttermost those that come unto Him by Me, seeing I ever live to make intercession for you. [26] For I am the only high priest, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; [27] The only High Priest who does not need to daily, as those earthly high priests, offer up a sacrifice, first for My own sins, and then for yours: for this I did once, when I offered up Myself. [28] For the law maketh men high priests which have sin in themselves; But the living word of PaPs's covenant, which started when the law started, made Me His Son, the only once and for all, your perfect sacrifice, who is consecrated for evermore, and even with your daily screw ups, keeps you perfect in PaPa's sight" Hebrews 7:25-28 (KJV)

I hope you know you have an awesome Daddy, that is crazy about you!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment