Thursday, September 13, 2012

WETHER YOU ARE CLIMBING THE TREE OR SITTING UNDER IT *** I AM LORD

WETHER YOU ARE CLIMBING THE TREE OR SITTING UNDER IT *** I AM LORD

There are two types of extreme believers, those who must be forced to rest and those who must be forced to work. I am Lord of both, and both still have a need to mature. There is never any forcing in the kingdom. Willing obedience is the order of every day. There are no lazy people in the kingdom, neither are there work-a-haulics, only those who rest while working. If you remember, I promised that a day was coming, when I said, "There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as I did from Mine. [11] This will sound crazy, but you must work therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall back and be like the unbeliever." Hebrews 4:9-11 (KJV)

Do you remember Me saying, ... "the works that the Father has appointed Me to accomplish and finish, the very same works that I am now doing, are a witness and proof that the Father has sent Me." John 5:36 (AMP) Doing this work, is the only way you can work, and rest at the same time. It has nothing to do with your sweat or your sleep. It's all about My work and My rest, found only in the kingdom.

My work was go to the cross!

Your work is to display the power of the cross!

This at times will involve physical sweat and mental strain, but the stress and striving will have ceased. Sure, at times you will need to let your physical body rest, because of it's sinful nature. However your spirit man will always be energized, working at all times, because "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" 1 John 4:4 (KJV) you are in Me and I in you."

Here is how it works, because I am in you, I'm doing the work, but because you are in Me you are doing the resting. But on the outside it looks as if you never rest because they only see the physical body, of corruption. However "when this corruptible natural body, shall have it's new incorruptible body, and this mortal natural man shall have put on it's immortal spiritual body, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death, weariness, exhaustion, is swallowed up in My victorious rest. [55] O death, and exhaustion where is thy sting? O grave, O burn out, where is thy victory? [58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your rest/labour is not in vain because it's My work." 1 Corinthians 15:54-55,58 (KJV)

So here is the sum of all things concerning you, Me and earth. I want you to be Me in the earth, no more and no less. I tried to tell you this but the western believer, for the most part never got it. "Just the way the Father has sent Me to earth, so I am sending you to earth." John 20:21 (AMP) I am not interested in how much you know about Me, I only want you to know Me. It is possible to get to know so much about Me, that you set up a block preventing the possibility of your ever knowing Me. In the end it's all about who I know not how much or who you know. One day the most feared and most loved words will be, KNEW and KNOW. When I see you face to face and either say, "I never KNEW you: depart" ... Matthew 7:23 *** or *** I KNOW you, ... enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys". Matthew 25:21 (AMP)

Every thing I taught and did on earth was to show you how to be Me, not to teach you about Me. I could care less what you know about Me, it's all about you and Me being the same person, in one body, namely yours. I in you and you in Me. Don't you get it, you are to be Me in the earth. Don't you understand, "you can have an MA and a DD and a PHD and understand all the mysteries of My kingdom and have all knowledge about Me; and even have all faith, so that you could remove mountains, and yet not have Me, which makes you little more, than a puffed up nothing." Corinthians 13:2 (KJV)

Who cares about how much you about Me. Here's the funny thing about knowledge; "Knowledge puffeth up, but knowing Me edifies. [2] And if any man think that he knows anything, he knows nothing, because he ought to know Me and not about Me. [3] But if any man love Me, then I know him." 1 Corinthians 8:1-3 (KJV) If it were possible, many in hell would still be teaching all about Me, both from the Greek, and the Hebrew, the KJV, NIV, NKJV, AMPLIFIED, and a hundred more.

Listen friend, "as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you received from Me abides permanently in you; so then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as My anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Me being rooted in Him, knit to Him, just as My anointing has taught you to do." 1 John 2:27 (AMP) You will then be Me in the earth.

Bottom line: If who you are, does not make others want to know Me, you do not know Me and are still in a lost state. In hell there will be there will be those that have written volumes of best sellers about Me, while in heaven there will be those that could only stutter the words, I love you Jesus! Be sure that all your teaching comes out of who you are, and not what you know.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment